Reviews for Locked Away - A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction
Tazkya19 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
This maked me cry... ;;;;
I really hope to see Roxas living on his own, too... Oh Roxas why you cinnamon roll- /slapp

One thing that made me confused in this fic.
Why suddenly it changed from third-people-few to first-people-few? -argh, how to say this in english *grumble
I mean like, from using "Sora, he", and then changed into "I, me". And later, changed again into "Sora, he". Is that somekind of error when you were writing this or what?

Anyway, I like the story. I hope Square Enix would bring back Roxas to life somehow in KH3... ;;;;)/
Jdkwinxgrl chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Can be interpreted as yaoi if the reader so desires!... Yaoi means gay sex. Shounen Ai means gay love that gets only serious as kissing. Romance means two characters are in love. It can't be "interpreted" as Yaoi. It either has two male characters making the birds and bees or not.
strabimonx chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Nice
MrTotoro chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awwww this is so cute/ I really like the dialogue in this story, GJ! 3
DarkItachi22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
was pretty interesting, kudos
XxKinataKeybladexX chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Uh..yaoi or no yaoi..yaoi or no yaoi...i cant choose! But i love this chapter! their friendship are really deep!(i dunno if i want it to be deeper or just that) buti really want to see the nect chapter!
tai takamaru chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
well you update it
can be in it
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
of course it got love here, at least from me! XD
It's been a long time for me to read such a sweet Sora/Roxas story, be it friendship or yaoi, this one is just adorable :) Sora is just so Sora, wishing to make Roxas live as his own person. i feel like what he said in this story could probably be what he would say in a future KH game. really nice one-shot. great job!