Reviews for A Dangerous Game
Oh run u idiot
draken14142 chapter 6 . 3/13
please update soon X3 I really LOVE this story
Somefangirl chapter 1 . 1/13
Awesome story! Update soon!
DeamonisPanther chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I like the idea behind this story and your descriptive style, but I would recommend getting a beta. A few descriptions for the demon's clothes were hard to read, and it could use a bit better punctuation. Otherwise I really like this is going! I hope you continue writing and put up your next chapter.

(I could beta it if you are looking for a beta. )
Avengel Azrael chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Update please, i want to see the demons reaction to him if they have one.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
UPDATE ASAP!
Lightfeather5632 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
This is promising. Im looking forward fo when yukio figures out who he is and what he will do... heheheh... XD *TOTALLY not insan or evil, just sayin'*
Lapis Moon chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
This story is amazing! I look forward to an update!
WELOVEOLYMPUS's Penguin6232 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Hmm... good job with the plot, but Yukio seems like a jerk... guess it's natural when you're Rin... But Rin means could... I wonder; is Yukio wtill his brother here and was seperated? Like what if Satan took the more obviously Satanic child, Rin, and left Yukio and Yukio was picked up by the od man?
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Your writing has gotten better in this chapter! :) Great job on the plot and stuff, I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Mustang's Inferno chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Thanks for updateing! This chapter was pretty good, and I can't wait for the next one. Please update whenever you still have the time!
Miss Huli Jing chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Nice story :) I love the whole idea of Rin embracing his demon heritage and bonding with his demon brothers so I definitely looove this story already :D update soon
edge of twilight chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awesome, hope you continue with the story!
Amae chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
think it's funny in class and how Rin behaves himself again when he learns that the teacher is Yukio.
I liked the agency already in the anime.
oh and if it is well with the goblins?
I hope something will happen!
and with Shiemi I was also kinda cute.
I hope the next chapter is coming soon!
See ya :)