Reviews for A Dangerous Game
Cloud chapter 6 . 7/15
Please continue it! At least until Rin finds the sword. We are really interested in the story you thought. cookies and hugs for U!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
Nuuu why u no update? And what's up with Kurikara?
BooksAreMagicOnPaper chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
Two years since last update;-; Why do I have to fall in love with discontinued stories? ;c
Pleasee updeate! What about my level 7?
PJODPRC9 chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Please update :)
The Zombie Queen Bee chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Are you ever going to update this story? :( Please do because it is really interesting and I and a long with many of you followers would love to read more...It is a really good story! :)
CaN'T-lIFe chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Oh run u idiot
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
please update soon X3 I really LOVE this story
Somefangirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Awesome story! Update soon!
DeamonisPanther chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I like the idea behind this story and your descriptive style, but I would recommend getting a beta. A few descriptions for the demon's clothes were hard to read, and it could use a bit better punctuation. Otherwise I really like this is going! I hope you continue writing and put up your next chapter.

(I could beta it if you are looking for a beta. )
Avengel Azrael chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Update please, i want to see the demons reaction to him if they have one.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
UPDATE ASAP!
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
This is promising. Im looking forward fo when yukio figures out who he is and what he will do... heheheh... XD *TOTALLY not insan or evil, just sayin'*
Lapis Moon chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
This story is amazing! I look forward to an update!
WELOVEOLYMPUS's Penguin6232 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Hmm... good job with the plot, but Yukio seems like a jerk... guess it's natural when you're Rin... But Rin means could... I wonder; is Yukio wtill his brother here and was seperated? Like what if Satan took the more obviously Satanic child, Rin, and left Yukio and Yukio was picked up by the od man?
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Your writing has gotten better in this chapter! :) Great job on the plot and stuff, I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »