Reviews for Unwilling Consort
kennisha.james chapter 20 . 7/6
*sniff* all these feels,all these feels and I just want bya to be a good daddy. And for Grimm to live. I wish you would finish this but, no pressure.
blue-hart chapter 20 . 5/9
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DON'T DIE GRIMMJOW!
but awesome chapter need more!.
tsume kiba chapter 1 . 4/16
soo, i read through what you have for the story but i still want to know, how did the initial fight between grimmjow and shiro/hichigo-whatever-you-call-him go? what was grimmjow's reaction? when did shiro/hichigo decide he could use silk instead of chains? how did he train/teach grimmjow what to do? be awesome if you could do a prequel type of story for this one.

thanks,
Tsume
Sakural7865 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
This would have been a heartbreaking way to end this, not knowing if Grimmjow survived or not... Or if the new babies were okay...

This is a really good fic, even though the beginning was very touchy. In many of your fics I have seen Violette and I adore her! She's a freshness to all the ways an Arrancar can develop. I really hope this can be continued in the future, as well as a good deal of your other works. Thank you for uploading this, and all your works really, and keep up the great work!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
HOLY CRAP PLEASE CONTINUE!
zenzhyn.zryuz chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
Please update pleaseeeee ;_;
scheun2100 chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
No! This cant be the end!
Rubellite Game chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Keep it Going!
Fanfan chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
no no no no n onono nononno oh no poor Grimmjow! i wanna know what happened to the cubs 2! Please update, i love this story dearly, its so interesting and fun to read.
Bluxist chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Please update *Puppy eyes with hand clasping together* I wanna know what happen next T.T
ytygr chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
Omg! You EVIL author leaving that a cliffhanger! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Oh, you had BETTER not be stopping the story right there!
kissedbymidnight chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
Interesting turn of events. I wonder how Byakuya being a father to Grimmjow's twins will change things up.
bchiles21 chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
O.o meanie! Does he make it?
kissedbymidnight chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Nice chapter. I like how you handled the story of Grimmjow's past. A story within a story:) I'm enjoying the development of their feelings for each other and how Grimmjow is handling the other people in Ichigo's life. I normally prefer Grimmjow as the top, but I like how you do bottom Grimmjow in this story. It seems to fit him.

Anyway, I'm excited to see what happens next and how everyone reacts.