Reviews for Hogwarts Rejection Letters: Jbh14 Style
Fallen-Ryu chapter 10 . 2/18
hmmmm...

overprotective emperor of mankind being harrys adoptive/real father? (the warp is...well frankly the less said the better, and the fact harry appeared with the primarchs pods, disrupting the 4 douches of the warp's plans, the emperor barging inb like a enraged father going on about chasing them out of his name home. ect. ect. harry ends up youngest baby brother of the family of super human beings...and is kinda being over-protected by them)
Vixen Uchiha chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Will you also be doing a sort of sequel to these on shots? As in what happens when Hogwarts learns he does not wish to go to there school. I read one where Dumbledore goes to make Harry whom was a ward of Loki form Supernatural. Whom left him in the care of Crowley.
Vanitus chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Heeeee! love it
ramsay chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
ok now that is quite original though a much better opening than all the other HP/hellsing stories i've read really hope you make a story off of it
xion930 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
i must say some of originals are looking VERY interesting
nightslashcheetor chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Enjoying this, please do one where harry has been raised by Edward Elric and Roy Mustang from the Fullmetal alchemist. Please! Please! Please!
keichan2 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Some of those were quite funny!
And while I do not know much about some of the cross-overs, I have to say that many of them beg for a continuation! If only to tell us the reaction to said refusal ;-p (And I would like to read about the promised meetings between his new family and Albus :-D)

Thanks for sharing!
Shannon Dee chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
That's worth a big evil grin or three.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoy Hogwarts Rejection letters

I was wondering if you were taking suggestions, because I have a couple

Suggestion 1: a Pokemon one (where Harry is travelling either the Anime, Manga, or Game main charecter.)

Suggestion 2: a Bleach one (where Harry dies and is reborn as a Bleach charecter, Harry can be male or female, its up to you.)

Until the next update.
Slytherin Studios chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
Primordial Vortex chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Too much bashing of characters you don't like in most of these to be any good.
You also seem to enjoy wanking the characters you like to the max,
Harry Regulus Slytherin-Ravenclaw-Le Fay-Pendragon
Blaise Annabelle Slytherin-Ravenclaw-Le Fay-Pendragon

Really?

Meh, dont really care. I won't be reading these again or following them at all.
Timdraco chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
ooooo i want to see this in a story so baddddd! this is awesome keep up the good work!
loretta537 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
this is great! i would love to see the reactions to this letter
Vixen Uchiha chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I have to ask will you also be doing reaction to the letters?
Jostanos chapter 10 . 3/24/2013