Reviews for Bandit: A Love Story
Evil Is Relative chapter 11 . 10/3
I'm very fond of this story, I can't even tell you. It makes me all gushy and blushy and other embarrassing words. The naughty parts are lovely, the fluffy parts are perfect, and overall it makes me as happy as a Khajiit in a sweetroll bakery where they imported the wrong type of sugar.
Gearhead Fenton chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Aww what a cute story! Its different to see a bandit/dragonborn love story. Very well written and very cute!
favrieth chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
This story is practically a year and half old and it's still one of the best I've ever read. Very sublime, dude.
Musae chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
I adore your love story of the dovahkiin and her bandit. One of those gems of skyrim. Thanks for a wonderful read! You make the world of skyrim so much more real with your stories.
Musae chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
You write so well, gah I just love your writing! Everything goes together so well, and that manliness paired with touches of tenderness is just pure addicting. Absolutely no regrets or shame in reading this xD
Hunter chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
This is a great story. I hope you can use Kathryn and Roliand again. Good job.
mia chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
I read this story today! you have left a mark in my heart! is beautiful! addictive! fantastic!
magicalandinactive chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
I sat down and read this all in one go today, and it was so, SO worth my time. I am so incredibly sad this is over, but it was so wonderful and just so much fun. Congrats to Kathryn and Roliand, and I hope you write up some more with them in the future. :)
magicalandinactive chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
That marriage proposal was delightfully sweet and funny. And Roliand! Such a good guy, helping his sister out like that, trying to do what he believed was in the best interests of everyone involved.
magicalandinactive chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
They love each other, and they finally told each other! This chapter made me smile so much, and say "awww" out loud so many times I lost count, but if I had to'd be around 17 times.
magicalandinactive chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Yes! She's going to find him again! YES!
magicalandinactive chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I am all sad now. I know he'll be back eventually, but still...poor Kathryn!
magicalandinactive chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
I love Kathryn's intense, jealous, craaazy rage over seeing that woman get all up on Roliand. That was kind of awesome.
magicalandinactive chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
There was so much about this chapter that I just love. Roliand and Kathryn are just so sweet together!
magicalandinactive chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Oh, that Roliand is such a charmer! Even I'm sitting over here giggling every time he comes around.