Reviews for Happy Endings
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/20
"I understand that you really want to be friends, I do…" he was saying when an impeccably-dressed man knocked on the glass of his office. He waved the man in as he continued speaking, "…but you can't be seen together. You're already in an enormous franchise as the love interests. The public is dying to see you together together. Unless she's prepared to send that Brit packing and put on a smile for the cameras, the two of you are going to have to stick to pretending to be cats on set."

Oh ho ho! I see what you did there! Loved your pop culture references. Once again, fabulous job on this one too!
IrishJessy chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Just discovered this story and I have to say I'm surprised it only has 36 reviews cos' it's wonderful!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Loved it! Great work!
Ellae chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Cute!
feelingshortofstable chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That was a fascinating evolution of Peeta's circumstances and talent with spinning words. And you write about the business like you know it well...

Also, I kind of loved sassy, genius Vick.
Well done.
S chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Totally awesome! Thanks for writing this. :D
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Loved this. Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
um. wow. just wow. and a bit more wow.
kakitamariko chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
lovely. I really like the "real" thing. and of course the sweet or hot moments, the careful background... kudos !
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Aww...I liked it, and then it was over, and I wish it had been longer. Hee hee, Vick and Rue were so cute.
Mlle-Lay chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Woaw that was a looong one-shot ! Not that I am complaining :)
Love the story, so very sweet the characters are all great, and the ending was perfect. But I would have liked to read more ! If you were to post a sequel I would definitely read it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
EXCELLENT.
jadeshand1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Enjoyed this. Excellent plotting and you have a real feel for writing dialogue. The little subplot with the actor was hilarious. Another very nice job.
xsachi chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I clicked on this one-shot but I am really glad I gave it a chance! I loved it. Probably one of my favorite one-shots! Thanks for writing such a great piece!
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 9/25/2013