Reviews for Happy Endings
Loved it! Great work!
Ellae chapter 1 . 3/6
Cute!
feelingshortofstable chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That was a fascinating evolution of Peeta's circumstances and talent with spinning words. And you write about the business like you know it well...

Also, I kind of loved sassy, genius Vick.
Well done.
S chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Totally awesome! Thanks for writing this. :D
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Loved this. Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
um. wow. just wow. and a bit more wow.
kakitamariko chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
lovely. I really like the "real" thing. and of course the sweet or hot moments, the careful background... kudos !
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Aww...I liked it, and then it was over, and I wish it had been longer. Hee hee, Vick and Rue were so cute.
Mlle-Lay chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Woaw that was a looong one-shot ! Not that I am complaining :)
Love the story, so very sweet the characters are all great, and the ending was perfect. But I would have liked to read more ! If you were to post a sequel I would definitely read it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
EXCELLENT.
jadeshand1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Enjoyed this. Excellent plotting and you have a real feel for writing dialogue. The little subplot with the actor was hilarious. Another very nice job.
xsachi chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I clicked on this one-shot but I am really glad I gave it a chance! I loved it. Probably one of my favorite one-shots! Thanks for writing such a great piece!
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
LOOOOOOVED this.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow you took the time to really write the back story up and I think that is what really made this story interesting. I wish there was a fanfic about Katniss being in the Olympics, that would be so cool, so thanks for the interesting plot idea (not that I would write it, but I really wish someone else will get the idea from your story!) I immensely enjoyed reading this story, I think you have an amazing one shot here and you should be really proud of your work! Good luck with your writing and thanks again for creating this very interesting and enthralling fic!
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I absolutely LOVE the characters you wrote down. They're fantastic in this universe and their relationships are delightful.