Reviews for The Man in the Crowd
Mashiara91 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Short and sweet. This was really lovely :) Glad I could see those two in this context.
Frostheart D. Blaize chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
W-wh...why...WHY Y NO CONTINUE IT?!
goanago chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Awesome idea! Thank you for this brilliant one shot!
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
That was so perfect and then it was confusing, and I would seriously read the shit out of this if you continued it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Dude you... you kind of called it...
Observer chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I find this interesting, considering the similarities of the newest episode to "V for Vendetta".
Hapsburg.Princess chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!I like it! I like it!
WEEEZZZ!

Yours Truly or Untruly,

Elizabeth
The Hapsburg Princess :D
cvourvoulidis chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Nice one-shot, very good. I really liked this story! XD
Syblime chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awwwwww. This makes so much sense! The anonymity of the masks would give Sherlock the most perfect way to come back. :)
Vivi-ntvg chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Is there any chance you can continue this? :)
mampher5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is such an awesome idea! I'd love to see more of Sherlock and John in the V for Vendetta world. Its one of my all time favourite films! I love this short, you did such a good job!
MelodyCurious chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Now that is worth a fav... we watch *V* every 5th of November - a family tradition, just like Groundhog day at the start of Feb.

Can so see the pair of them being there at the end.