Reviews for Xavier's Legacy: Rise of the Shinobi Mutant
READ ME chapter 1 . 3/26
in this one you need to work on your wording. By god! In another language it would possibly sound good young man but, in English it sounds like some foreigner is purposely butchering the word's! you repeat words, also you make a sentence way more complicated then it need's to be! Finally the structure of the paragraph's and sentence's are really really off! you see how I typed this! I typed this just fine but you typed this like this! / in this work your wording work like this I thingk you are not doing the words work right like right him say are not wrot like it say it and talk bad way hard to read way hard stuff becase its way hard one dud is a girl but is a dud and stuff character ar changed talk at start like narutos mum but keep read and it's his ancestor or maby a merge I thin it was why the story is forgotin I has no think whos who./ dud please get this story fixed I had to read the story from chapter two to even understand what's going on(even then I had issues trying to figure out what the ';lk #$ was going on!) the chapters are chapters because it sets the background introduces the characters and introduces the plot cause conflict the main character solves the issue only to realize it's only a small bit and go's on to prepare to fix and or solve the big issue and then dose it repeat realize it's only a small bit and on to see how the plot develops and eventually has a resolution and a ending like they live happily ever after. Or do they? dun dun DUUNN!
Please update again! The story has so much potential!
SithLordNilis chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
CONTINUE PLEASE
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
AirbourneEnginuity chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Interesting fic, but its not for me. Doing a good job though!
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
*sigh* I had hoped that this time there would be a new chapter up, but apparently that hope was in vain. this is my second time reading this fic, and as much as I enjoyed it both times, I am strongly disappointed by its lack of new content. if at all possible, please update soon. if however the fic is no longer active then please list it as such. either list it as on hiatus or dead, but please at least make some indication as to its status. it has been OVER a year since its last update, hence my request. if it had only been a couple monthes id have let it slide. but once a fic hits the year mark on updates or lack there of, I start to get a tad worried.

so please at least ost some indicator as to the status of the fic.
for other ch chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Baby Naruto he does get a bit scared and nervous when around Logan but does enjoy comfort from the older man
arober94 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
So is this story still being written?
GhostWagon chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
good chapter
FF's Nightmare chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Please Updated soon.
Kain129 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
keep it coming
ALUCARD chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Great story. Akatsuki will become the most dangerous threat if they come in marvel world WITH Madara Uchiha. I cant wait to see Madara in Action. I think Madara's Susanoo can even stop Thor's hammer.
ALUCARD chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Ho ho ho! ! Kakashi and naruto will change x men world.
Cerulean Knight chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I don't know which Alma you are referring to and the one I saw-Alama Chalmers- was married to a Martian.
Though I can suggest some psi conic powers. Atmokinesis is cool, its like what storms power is really. Heliokinesis is control of the sun and things related such as photokinesis, pyrokinesis and solar wind (plasma). Lunarkinesis, control of the moon and such. Umberkinesis is control of darkness. Most of this stuff is on Wikipedia's psiconic powers list. There aee others as well like things to do with meteors, stars, space, sound,(Tobi can still hear even if he's intangible), and others I don't wanna mention right now cause there's too much to type up.
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 4 . 2/8/2014