Reviews for Xavier's Legacy: Rise of the Shinobi Mutant
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/30
EquinePianist chapter 3 . 5/19
Interesting fic, but its not for me. Doing a good job though!
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
*sigh* I had hoped that this time there would be a new chapter up, but apparently that hope was in vain. this is my second time reading this fic, and as much as I enjoyed it both times, I am strongly disappointed by its lack of new content. if at all possible, please update soon. if however the fic is no longer active then please list it as such. either list it as on hiatus or dead, but please at least make some indication as to its status. it has been OVER a year since its last update, hence my request. if it had only been a couple monthes id have let it slide. but once a fic hits the year mark on updates or lack there of, I start to get a tad worried.

so please at least ost some indicator as to the status of the fic.
for other ch chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Baby Naruto he does get a bit scared and nervous when around Logan but does enjoy comfort from the older man
arober94 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
So is this story still being written?
GhostWagon chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
good chapter
FF's Nightmare chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Please Updated soon.
Kain129 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
keep it coming
ALUCARD chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Great story. Akatsuki will become the most dangerous threat if they come in marvel world WITH Madara Uchiha. I cant wait to see Madara in Action. I think Madara's Susanoo can even stop Thor's hammer.
ALUCARD chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Ho ho ho! ! Kakashi and naruto will change x men world.
Cerulean Knight chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I don't know which Alma you are referring to and the one I saw-Alama Chalmers- was married to a Martian.
Though I can suggest some psi conic powers. Atmokinesis is cool, its like what storms power is really. Heliokinesis is control of the sun and things related such as photokinesis, pyrokinesis and solar wind (plasma). Lunarkinesis, control of the moon and such. Umberkinesis is control of darkness. Most of this stuff is on Wikipedia's psiconic powers list. There aee others as well like things to do with meteors, stars, space, sound,(Tobi can still hear even if he's intangible), and others I don't wanna mention right now cause there's too much to type up.
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Update please
killer4853 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
SPark681 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Hmm interesting story two worlds each with a bad guy hopefully they never meet, anyways keep up the great work!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!