Reviews for A Tragedy in Twelve Parts
feelingshortofstable chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Interesting structure! It flowed very well. I am curious about why Peeta's upset after 1. Or if we're meant to know as readers, or make our own inference. I have ideas but I am curious as to what your thoughts were behind that statement.

Anyway, a tragedy indeed. For someone as kind and self-aware as Peeta to recognize that the only way for him to survive is to stop feeling is heartbreaking.
kamjam chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Poor Peeta, Katniss always knows how to hurt him especially after 'I don't know what I'm doing.' Your writing is very well done. I enjoyed the angst :)
Fractals chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Waouh, I don't really know where to begin, so, randomly:
- That was awesome
- You write so, so, so well. It's gripping.
- I love the way you depicted Peeta and his thoughts (or more like his thoughlessness). It's rather incredible how accurate this is. I had never thought about it before and it's the first time I encounter it in a fic: an emotionnally-crippled Peeta who is this way even before the hijacking or anything. And it's relevant! I mean, after reading this, the only thing I can say is: of course he was this way during the Victory Tour. How else could he possible be feeling? People tend to see him like this always smiling guy, forever in love, forever forgiving but you've added a depth that makes everything so great. I can't count all the little senteces in there which just blew my mind, showing without telling just how damaged he is.
- The sex aspect was also handled very well I think. You've made it work so well with how he feels and how he wants to feel.
- The "I don't know what I'm doing" repeated at the end just killed me. It's perfect. The first time, the reader just reads it literally but the second time, it takes a whole new meaning, being about how Katniss feels and not about what she can do. Awesome.
I could go on this way but I'll just leave it here. Thanks so much for this fic, I really enjoyed it! :)
PS: I'm not a native english speaker but I hope you understood me anyways
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Sexy, sweet, and realistic. I'd have loved for this to have actually occurred and for the pregnancy to have been real.
dandelionsandroses chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Amazing!
crazbychoice chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Well thought out and beautifully written! The best I've read by far!
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was so clever! Great job!
Claudita chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
God, that's brilliant.
Prizz chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Angst, indeed. But I like the idea that Peeta is forcing himself to be unattached as he can be with Katniss. And I like the idea that Katniss made the first move (doesn't she always? xD) in that part of their 'relationship'.

And I definitely like the last line. Poor Peeta.
guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was hot but sad lol thanks for this. :)
didcaesarlivehere chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love you work-and this is no exception. Thanks for the read!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was just really sad. I kind of want to cry, it was so beautiful.

Perfect story
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Omg, this was so incredibly heart breaking. God, the last 'I don't know what I'm doing' hit me right in the heart. Beautiful.
kayola15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oooooo love it!
Court81981 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I loved reading this story back during PiP week, and I think I enjoyed it more a second time. The simplicity of each narrative for each district forced you to be extremely choosy with your words, and this every one counted. You never disappoint and I am very glad to see you posting here again!