Reviews for His Hands
This was an enjoyable read, loved the ending and how no one died and voldie couldn't come back.
erikabalaclava chapter 1 . 2/11
omg beautiful story.
HemlockDreams69 chapter 1 . 2/7
Dear sweet baby Jane I nearly died from how beautiful this was. Please keep writing; more stories need to be written by you. The only critique I have is that there were a few spelling mistakes here and there but they were few and far between. Don’t let it stop you from creating, though. This is a wonderful story.
Dximus chapter 1 . 1/17
Fue hermoso, gracias por haberlo escrito.
kirby19 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
This story is AMAZING. The description of the types of hands was creative and brought out a whole new side to Harry's character. I've seen a lot of fanfictions that talk about how Harry doesn't want to be the strong one but never like this. It was a really good length and impeccably written. I absolutely loved everything about this story and though I think the length is fantastic I would not of been upset if there was more. This is a kind of story that even if it was long would hold interest to the very end.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
brilliant!~~~~~
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Loved it! Its one of the first viktor and Harry stories I have read but a totally ship them
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
my name is Viktor i honestly love the name
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
my name is Viktor i honestly love the name
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
This was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and I LOVED the ending. I had resigned myself to it not being long-term, so was so THRILLED you kept them together. The imagery and hand comparisons was so gorgeous. I love this pairing, and wish there were more fics for them.
Fanfiction Love 2006 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
This was an absolute joy to read! I loved the development, the tie in to the hands - which was no doubt your intention - and the overall tone.

I enjoyed this fic immensely! Thanks for writing it!

Do you plan to do more Krum/Harry fics? Perhaps linger ones?
rah1707yahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Oh my! I cannot tell you how very much I love Victor/Harry relationship! I need more to this! There is not nearly of the ship! Keep on writing please!
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/21/2016