Reviews for His Hands
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
It's a very good story, I loved the theory of the hands. :)
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
this made me so giddy I probably have the mad hatter grin on my face. nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I was so excited to find this fic! Harry/Viktor is one of my favourite rare-pairings, especially with a more submissive Harry, so this story was doubly brilliant. There's just too few to be found on the net.

Only one slight problem. Or, well, not problem so much as something you might want to consider changing. This line: "...his actions causing heat to stir deep in my bowels". Sorry, it's just the word 'bowels' is not sexy. Not in any universe. The first thing I think of is 'bowel movement'. So yeah, that totally threw off the mood of the scene.

That one quibble aside, I loved this. Again, thanks for writing.
nekochan1988 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Thank you so much for such an amazing story! It's deep and thorough (despite beeing a one-shot) and feels truely mature (and this feelling has nothing to do with citrus :)
I'm looking forward to reeding your other stories!
jenn008 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Love it!
ProwlingWhiteTigress chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is really cute! And hot. ;) Still mostly cute. And good. :)
Gabe Mason chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was... wow. I love it!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
aw sweet!
Tambry chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Victor is such a perv... It's so freaking funny! Awesome idea.
The View From Up Here chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I loved it!
tasheluvwolfpack chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love it! It's hard to find a real good Viktor/Harry Fanfics that are finished. It was so hot (the lemon). there should be a continuation or something just because this one was so amazing.
Zephiraya chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you for your great work!

Daelena chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was really good! I loved this whole thing, from start to finish. It was well-written, well-developed, and, well, GREAT! You have such talent and I hope to see more from you. Also, I didn't know I shipped Harry/Viktor until this! Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I loved this! It was simply beautiful... I hope u leep writing more Victor/ Harry fics. There's not enough of them
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awesome! Another story? Succubi! Or Veela! I am totally fine whichever!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »