Reviews for His Hands
OH YUMMY! I love that pairing
sushi manga girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That was sooooo good
dead feather chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was really good. I wouldve liked to see more of the outside world but one shot doesnt necessarily work well that way.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Squueeeeeee! How cute. Gah! Great little story.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Cute. Cute. Cute
thefeyrabbit chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Not bad...It is well written and a pairing you dont see very often. I liked it, thanks for sharing this.
camierose chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
yay this was asowme
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Thanks for sharing.
B chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You may have a few mistakes here and there but over all it was very good. Kudos to you!
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was a good story :)
Nemesis Horizon chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was such a good story! I loved it! Great job!
autumngold chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Thank you so much for such a beautiful story! Viktor was such a sweetheart, doing more to rescue Harry than any of his so-called friends and family have ever done. I love the fact that in your story Harry finally has someone who takes care of him. Someone to love him. Great fanfic!
InuFanJinx chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was an awesome story! I couldn't shut my lap top off! Which is a bad thing because I have to be up in a few hours for work... But this story was just to good not to finish one started!
MaiKanon chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this story is so very, very awesome and sweet! :D
it's one of the greatest Victor/Harry fanfics I've seen yet!
and about a new story you want to write, I'm for a case of amnesia :) I always thought this theme to be interesting and there are way too less fanfictions with it.
Meisa-tan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was beautiful! ;_; I like how you used hands as a theme for the fic. Just wanted you to know that I've read your other fic a while back and thought it was really great too (It's in my favorites, I believe. ), so I'm really looking forward to the next fic you write! Hope you get sorted on the plot soon!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »