Reviews for His Hands
B chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You may have a few mistakes here and there but over all it was very good. Kudos to you!
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was a good story :)
Nemesis Horizon chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was such a good story! I loved it! Great job!
autumngold chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Thank you so much for such a beautiful story! Viktor was such a sweetheart, doing more to rescue Harry than any of his so-called friends and family have ever done. I love the fact that in your story Harry finally has someone who takes care of him. Someone to love him. Great fanfic!
InuFanJinx chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was an awesome story! I couldn't shut my lap top off! Which is a bad thing because I have to be up in a few hours for work... But this story was just to good not to finish one started!
MaiKanon chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this story is so very, very awesome and sweet! :D
it's one of the greatest Victor/Harry fanfics I've seen yet!
and about a new story you want to write, I'm for a case of amnesia :) I always thought this theme to be interesting and there are way too less fanfictions with it.
Meisa-tan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was beautiful! ;_; I like how you used hands as a theme for the fic. Just wanted you to know that I've read your other fic a while back and thought it was really great too (It's in my favorites, I believe. ), so I'm really looking forward to the next fic you write! Hope you get sorted on the plot soon!
Chef 101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow! There are not many Viktor/Harry fics I've read and I am always dying to read more! You did an amazing jobe with this and know that you are a talented writer! Keep up the great work and tell me if there are any other Victor/Harry pairings that are worth reading! :-)
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
great one shot... i really enjoyed it :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love the way this chapter is writing, hope to see more chapters just like this soon.
Mickey chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love it hot
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like it.
a kitsune's light chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
LOVELY STORY! Loved it! Sooooo sweet!
I can't wait to read another one of your stories!
Witchy-Raven chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is my first ever Harry / Victor fic and I loved it :)
I really enjoyed the fact that you made Harry vunerable in his desire to be taken care of but didn't make him weak, something that alot of authors either miss-judge in their attempts or just make Harry a weakling...good job!
Raven x
Atta chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great story! I like that you're versatile & I look forward to reading more from you.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »