Reviews for Patient 823
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/19
Great work!
Omg. The last bit killed my soul. Poor smart good brave prim! Evil coin!
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 1/10
Damn! This rocked so much. Man, that ending, you really make it seem like Coin purposefully sent out Prim into the battlefield because she displayed her power.
SarcasticTweenBookworm chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Oh my god, 8 and 23 are my two lucky numbers! I flipped out when I saw them used here!
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Yowza! That was intense. Thank you so much 4 this attempt into filling in one of the blanks in Mockingjay. The reason I love reviewing your stories is 1, cause they're absolutely excellent but most importantly 2, cause I feel they/you are so underrated. Can't believe that someone of your talents doesn't have all the reviews and followers such an exceptional writer deserves. I mean, I've read a lot of stuff that is just horrible. I know I can't write, but as an avid reader I think I know what good writing is. Anyway this was definitely not exception to your extraordinary talent.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Cool fic :)
OlgaNicole chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Thank you for this story! I wanted to read something about Peeta's life in Thirteen.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
flawlessly amazing.
- deanna
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Excellent!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
For a fourteen-year-old, Prim sounds very professional. But it was a cool idea.
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love the angle on this one. It makes me wonder if Prim had more than one motive for going to the Capitol.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Excellent characterization of Prim. I can completely see her thinking and writing in this manner. You did a great job at portraying her realistic optimism and empathy for Peeta and also her wanting to take a stand against what Coin was doing in sending Peeta to join Katniss's squad, and her manner of expressing herself all through this fic was very consistent with canon. Great job! Oh, I also like the little bits of humor, such as Johanna trying to calm Peeta down by insulting him. I imagine that she truly DIDN'T save all of her harsh words just for Katniss. :-)
Prizz chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Little Prim is a rebel herself! It seems it runs in the family. xD

I think Delly and Johanna are Peeta's greatest friends. If, and only if, Katniss still doesn't get out of her funk regarding her feelings with Peeta, I would never blame Peeta if he settles for Delly, or Johanna (if Peeta's brave enough). xD
Thundarrgirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
What an amazing idea. Wonderful and heartbreaking!
janeeyre54 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You blow me away every single time. How do you do this? Flawless characterization, interesting POV from Prim, super consistent tone and tempo. Just awesome.