Reviews for The Parental Plot
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 6/10
Maybe he is a boy genius! Could happen...Anyway, I liked it!
misscakerella chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
It's a great story, but you sad Cat and Freddie were together. After that, it completely moved onto Seddie. I'm so confused right now :P
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Good Story
emazings chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Are you going to keep writing? It'd be total awesome sauce if you did!
Terri chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Honestly, this really was perfect! I totally imagined a little boy writing all those things down to his diary lol! This was so creative unique and i just love your writing style!
I could totally imagine this happening, and the relationship of beck and jade-as well as all their friends- was perfectly written through the eyes of their son. I want to see more of Zander! (love that name by the way)! And maybe more of Zander/Stevie too? It'd be interesting lol
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
amazing
KendraincupcakesG chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was Perf! I swear. Your best fics seem to always be through Charcters journals and text messages.

The use of Zevie and Seddie were amazing. You write Zander so well and it was nice to see him as a little boy. Him as Beck&Jade's son is so clever and I wish that it could happen and now I'm crying cause we've lost both shows and just ugh.

Good Job, Mad:) - Kendra
Venus Beauty chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
lol, i liked it, good job! :)
asian fusion-tike chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
soooooooooo cute! loved it!
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was so Cute! I Loved it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
...very very cute. :)
RubyFehu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I like this loads hehe.

I love how you included sam and freddie so there's seddie and bade in this fanfic which are my two favourite ships!