Reviews for Never Forget
Layla347 chapter 12 . 5/31
VampWolf92 chapter 12 . 5/31
finally. good chapter
Ghost Angel14 chapter 12 . 5/28
I looked at my story alerts and I saw this and voiced- AM I DREAMING?!
And I would of been utterly destroyed if this was an authors note. Cant tell you how many times that has happened to me. But thank you for finally updating. Keep it up please.
Still one of the best cap x oc fics ive read.
Ghost Angel14 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
*Anime pout*
What upsets me is that the chapters seemed to get shorter.
And that REALLY ticks me off and cause I really like this story. You got me with the first chapter. And Im HOOKED.
Please update soon and make it longer. PLEASE!
SilverShadowWolf46 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Awwww they're just too cute :) I'm pretty sure I squealed when the kids asked if she was mrs. America. Awwww. Can't wait fir the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Quite interesting. I can't say how close to Captain Americas' origin this story is but I doubt the Stark family had anything to do with him. Though it's going to be interesting to see how you handle the meeting between cap and Tony in the to mention how Steve adjusts to the twentifirst century. Once I've finished this one I'll have to find the next in order to read. This series has turned into something I didn't expect. It's really good. Thank you for writing and posting it.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Can you say Red Skull? For that is who he is. I hope he enjoys what the doctor does to that formula. Cause you know he's going to take it. After all, he is a god. At least in his own mind that is.
Barbie chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Love it update soon!
The Sexy Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Layla347 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Love it update soon plz.
VampWolf92 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
awwwwwww.. cute!
RougeReaper chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I love it please update soon