Reviews for Never Forget
Ghost Angel14 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
*Anime pout*
What upsets me is that the chapters seemed to get shorter.
And that REALLY ticks me off and cause I really like this story. You got me with the first chapter. And Im HOOKED.
Please update soon and make it longer. PLEASE!
SilverShadowWolf46 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Awwww they're just too cute :) I'm pretty sure I squealed when the kids asked if she was mrs. America. Awwww. Can't wait fir the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Quite interesting. I can't say how close to Captain Americas' origin this story is but I doubt the Stark family had anything to do with him. Though it's going to be interesting to see how you handle the meeting between cap and Tony in the to mention how Steve adjusts to the twentifirst century. Once I've finished this one I'll have to find the next in order to read. This series has turned into something I didn't expect. It's really good. Thank you for writing and posting it.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Can you say Red Skull? For that is who he is. I hope he enjoys what the doctor does to that formula. Cause you know he's going to take it. After all, he is a god. At least in his own mind that is.
Barbie chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Love it update soon!
The Sexy Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
ABOUT DAMN TIME
Layla347 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Love it update soon plz.
VampWolf92 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
awwwwwww.. cute!
RougeReaper chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I love it please update soon
LITTLE RED FOXX chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Loved it!
VampWolf92 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
good good
lovefairytail007 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I love this story, so glad to see you updated it!
thebeezekneeze chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
AWWW MY HEART.
This is so cute. I really enjoy stories like this.
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Remember SOPA? Well, they're on it again! And there're way too few signs and it's only 6 days left! To make things even worse, you now have to create an account in order to sign the petition! If they win, it's bye-bye with FanFiction, DeviantArt, everything about fanfic, fanart!

AND! That makes it so that every single person that uses any type of copyrighted material on the Internet will get fined and will go to jail. And this isn't just for the US. It's for the ENTIRE WORLD.(Go to u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link to sign the petition after reading this go and sign!) . So please! Sign the petition, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone! We have to stop SOPA! And quickly!
Spirit Kiss chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Early Sleep? This sounds veeery interesting!