Reviews for Flux and Dustjackets
Aundielen chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
oooo I like librarian!Peeta, esp the kind of librarian that writes smut. Hahaha! Great read!
Burnsides-Girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow...librarian!Peeta is one for the record books that's for sure...hollllllly F*** that was amazing, and yet you still found a way to make it incredibly sweet, which I think is very commendable. Thank you so much for writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you have just as much luck with your other stories as you did with this one! Good luck!
Tashay789 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Yes! DirtyTalking!Peeta is too hot to handle. I've read this story in the past on some other site, but I wanted to show you some love here. Great job! ;)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
The most real feeling HG au fic. Plus it was awesome that he gave her the wrong letter, and was horrified about it. And that Katniss slugged Cato and Haymitch praised her for it.
klovely chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
that was pretty damn awesome
flingan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
What. An. Amazing. Letter.
Completely mind-blowing. I'm surprised she even made it to the restrooms...
A Different Kind Of Yellow chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Very sweet... and good letter writing there!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was perfect! Shy Peeta plus dominatrix Peeta! Gosh, he was so in character.
authoresskika chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I might be a little bit too in love with librarian!Peeta.
nicci1721 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow. Verrry nice ;-)
MistressCorndog chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
YES. I adore the concept of this story! I also love librarian Peeta who becomes and animal in the sack! The only problem I had was a lack of definition between scene changes. I was confused since all the scenes run together and it took me a minute to figure out what was going on. Other than that, I loved it!
TwilightCakes chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Lovely!
Thynerdgurl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Adorable story!
Bellanator116 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wonderful. i loved your choices with the characters and the story line. I would love to see more of your take on katniss and peeta. well done :)
NiccyTea chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Goddamn that was awesome! I hope there's more to this! You write the BEST smut I've ever written. Damn Peeta is sexy in this. Thank you for sharing this juicy one shot!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »