Reviews for The Fight of their Lives
Call Me. Mira chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I love this story... Ryoma is just too cute too... I cant wait for an update
lemon-and-chai chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
This fic is awesome. Thank you for updating! Apocolyptic and zombie fics are hard for me to read but I have a lot of hope you'll bring everyone out a live (please do please do please do).

I love the drama between the pairings. Tezuka losing it and almost raping Fuji XD and being violent and dominating while Fuji is masochistic (taking that slap like it was nothing LOL and his interesting thoughts about whether or not he would have wanted Tezuka to rape him). Eiji and Oishi trying to figure out what it is they're feeling since they click so well.

I'm excited to see where this is going, but mostly I'm praying for a happy ending, well, as happy as these things can possibly be.
RenaissanceRay chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Ugh. Tezuka, you idiot. Just because you're sexually frustrated does not mean the world is out to jump you. Or make you jump them. Same difference, really. But I really hope they get together soon. owo

Golden pair on the other hand is progressing rather well. They're probably be together really really soon, won't they? Officially, at least.

Update really soon, ne?
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY

PLEASE continue its great hehehe :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
UPDATE PLEASE?
GPismyOTP chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Oh, poor Fuji! Tezuka is being all pervy and weird to him and Eiji forgets him for Oishi! But I feel really happy that the two of them are getting closer! I can't wait for them to be a couple!
GPismyOTP chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
They were so cute this chapter! Eiji called Oishi and egghead, and then he made things all awkward and funny! I really like the way their comfortable with each other even though things are still new and weird. Can't wait to read the next chapter! (ps I know I said to update soon in my last review... I hadn't noticed that there were 3 chapters before I typed it)
GPismyOTP chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
HOMG! A zombie fic! Really great idea! And PLEASE make the Golden pair a couple! It would be so awesome to have each other for sex and support in the middle of the apocalypse! (Extra emphasis on the sex part ;)) Please update soon!
sweetiebee chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Just found this new one... love it... please update again soon...
PensiveProsperity chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Why is it only those four? What about Ryoma, Yukimura, Atobe or Wild Kintaro? Will other survivors come in the fic or will the perfect pair and the golden pair be the only ones in the entire fic?
megmei chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Go for it! PP and GP in zombie apocalypse yeahhh! xD
So Tezuka's wife is Miyuki, Tachibana's sister? they are so cute. Tezuka is really violent in here though and Fuji is too forgiving lol.
I think Walking dead is a good inspiration, if you need one

more soon pls!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Tezuka's so mwean. And so angry. I'm kinda bordering on hating him and flat-out super hating him for being so... He's so mean! Especially to Fuji, he should never be mean to Fuji -cries- I hope you continue this story, so that Tezuka will be given a chance for super remorse for hurting pretty, gentle Fuji (who meant well for godsakes), else I will shoot him myself. Or I will eat him, because I, like the rest of the world, is now under the influence of The Infection. Lol.

Seriously though. Update?