Reviews for The Colors
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/20
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I loved this.
NourLight chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Oh God I loved this story! I swear I almost cried, and I am NOT the crying sort of girl! by the way, I read all your THG stories and I liked them all a lot, albeit "The List" did not impress me as much as the other stories... and I kind of have a problem; I just can't find "The Ashes Of District 12" which I would love to read :(
You should check out (Belmione: "worse games to play"), I promise; it will blow your mind away!
marizpe chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I loved the story, I really think you should write more chapters!
Thanks for sharing it
Fictaddict chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I've read a few and I've got to say, you write awesome oneshots! I want them all to be stories but I know it's a lot to write a story. So I'm happy with what you give. :)
PurpleQueen981 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This story really touched my heart and WOW I NEED MORE
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Ugh, so good. The mural sounds so beautiful.
S chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
That was amazing. :D Wish there was more. :D
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Absolutely loved this, particularly that last bit at the end. Cause although its pretty much a cliff hanger, the very end kinda brings it full circle.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
this is like, exactly what would've happened if Coin took over in the books! I love 'what if's and gah, the feels in this are just amaaaazing. Thank you for... well, creating something so perfect. :)
loveROMONIEandEVERLARK chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Love this story. I so wish it would continue and we could find out what happens, but I get that it is complete for you and what happens next is left to our imaginations. :)
OrionMellark chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OMGomg. this is wonderful, the best story I've read about hunger games, even a AU, your stories are excellent, it hurts no more :-( ... but if anyone ever wondered what would happen if KATNISS did not kill coin, thats happened, she only wants the power of snow, but certainly their children or the children of other people would rebel against this in the future.

THE COLORS WOOOOW EXCELENT HISTORY I WANT MORE :-(
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
this is such a beautifully written AU - definitely one of my favorites of yours (apologies - i know i've commented on about three of your many works, but suffice to say that i've lurked and read and reread and sighed over all of them). i think it's just the wonderful characterization and the rightness of the situation - if coin had won, what would be different? and HOW you've answered! i think my favorite scene is where they're sitting together and all she can tell him is that "the children are furious over your murals." so much in so few words - this is all she can say, and it's somehwo just the right thing even as it's not quite enough, not in the face of the greater disaster. but she tries, and that's what counts. :)
prairie loon chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh this was fabulous. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Love it
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I was kinda confused with the page numbers like pg. 361? but overall I liked no I LOVED it.