Reviews for Fair Trade
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Glad we got to see what happened to Dean. And once again, that vampire is really, really creepy. Great job!
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great follow up! I love seeing Dean's rash behavior and how he tries to protect his little brother. And god, that vamp dude is creepy.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very good story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"Shut up," he says, wishing it sounded more like a threat than a plea. He just wants it all to stop. He wants to wake up in a hotel room next to his dad and Sammy, to find breakfast waiting and a hunt on their radar. He wants to stop breaking everything he touches."
Oh, Dean. Oh, Dean. After this, I - oh-h-h-h, that last line - I really want a get-Dean where your Dean gets wrapped in cotton-wool and coddled and comforted by Sam. Without the threat of Hell hanging over him. Because, "Dean closes his eyes for a fraction of a second longer than a blink." OMG, and... You... I... "Because there's not one goddamn thing Dean has ever been able to get right. He apparently can't even sell his soul to the devil without it putting his brother in harm's way." You just smashed my heart into little pieces at that. So much pain. I- forgive me. Wow.
putmoneyinthypurse, not signed in
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
good writing and a good storry. this is very beleivable and seems exectly like dean would really be like
kjdw chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I like this a lot!
Winchesters4Me chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
this is a awesome story that i really enjoyed allot.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ahh! I loved this! So, I'm guessing this is all from Dean's point of view in a way, I mean from Dean's perspective rather. I read "Black Market" and i loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter hun! :D
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
oh my goodness! this was really awesome! :) This was really good.
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Seems pretty good so far, I'll be waiting for the update!
LAHH chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Poor Dean. You really captured his self loathing in this. Thanks for writing
SayLo chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awesome dean's side story! Thanks for sharing
mb64 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh- I was so happy to see the notification that this had been posted! Yay- you have just really improved my day!

This is an excellent look into this scene from Dean's perspective and it just perfectly completes your wonderful story.

Very well done and highly enjoyable.