Reviews for Of All Things Berry
Bubbly Girl13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow! That was really well written! Great job! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl13
DreamerLove15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
You should be part of the writers for Austin and Ally, SERIOUSLY lol! Great story, very sweet :)
notasbigasajerkasicould'vebeen chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
aweesome as usual!
abiecat chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love it! You are so talented! This was just a one-shot right? I would love more, but I understand if it's finished. Thank you so much for writing this! I completely enjoyed reading it! Totally made my day!
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww how sweet! I loved the ending :D
Thank goodness he & Kira broke it off! YAYY Auslly!
I loved this, it was so cute & really well written! Great job!
Aigoopi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hmm ... hmmmm ...
It's strange to read you write in a different style. I like the story as usual - and they are very much in character, fun to read and tooth-achingly romantic. I especially like Kira and how you are not making her the villain. She's really nice - and I've seen a lot of fandoms where the girl standing in the way of an OTP gets "villainized" - which is never the case in the A&A-fandom. That's always a nice touch.
But I think the first paragraph was an overkill, description-wise. I understand what you wrote - and the descriptions were all connected to the inner turmoil of a character, in a way mirroring their thoughts, feelings and the current challenge at hand, but ... I like your usual style better!
There, I said it. I don't know why, exactly, but when I read your (excellent) story, I started to miss it.
Don't know why, really. :P
Despite that, great take on description. :)

Best regards,
Aigoopi.
naada.bh chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Did I ever tell you how much I love you style of writing? Oh well, I do, in fact, love it. A LOT. It's literally perfect. I love how you keep things simple, but they do actually have a lot in them, and it's like a mix of romance, comedy, reality. Again, it's perfect. And it's amazing how you put the characters in their personnality. I mean like, they're still the Austin, Ally, Trish and Dez that we know, they just have that thing, that special thing that makes them different than the ones we know. I don't know how to explain it, but I love it. So much.

Great job (y)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I think it is sweet that Trish and Dez conveniently had excuses to leave Ally and Austin, not that they minded of course. I think the universe was making so much rain to show Austin and Ally that they are sad inside when they are denying their feelings, the universe was helping them alone
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was just too adorable for words! Loved. It. So. Much!
I liked the the whole blackberry thing and the arguing with the universe thing too. It made it cute and funny. You are really good at writing what the characters really are like in the show. It was totally in character and interesting at the same time. Good job! I loved it!
SORRYDELETEDACCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awwwwww love it!
PerformingArtsAreMyPassion chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was kind of insane, and seriously confusing. But, I don't think that you could write a one-shot that isn't amazing.
nd4ff chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh wow - that was so good. It made my heart sing !
meochis chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wonderful piece, really! I loved that it was somehow still connected with the whole Kira/Auslly situation and that you descibed everything with so much detail . I can't wait for more one-shots :)
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013