Reviews for The heart of an imprint
B4bidden chapter 14 . 3/16
Hope u and your family are standing strong and are more at peace now and hopefully have healed a lil bit if not more. I truly love this story thank you for making Bella such a strong women. Hope 1 day you return to finish it, if not it is still a great story where its upto. good luck with everything
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 2/8
So sorry to hear about your little man. I send some healing prayers your way for you and your family. Thank you for letting us know that you will continue on with your stories this is good to know.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 2/8
wow this was a good chapter as well. I'm glad that Paul is there to help Bella out when she is so tired right. I do hope she takes the spot at Forks hospital to be close to her imprint right. I'm also glad that the three of the natives are having a good time in Germany site seeing awesome. For old Quill I hope he accepts the gift from Bella Swan right.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 2/7
wow I really do hope it works out for Paul and Bella. I hope that they keep her safe right. Also wow Aro and Bella are related cool I think this way she wouldn't have to be pushed into being a vampire right. I hope that they can rebuild the reservation and get their life back again.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 2/7
this was very interesting to find out what Jasper, Alice and Emmett did to the Cullen coven they deserved it right considering what they were thinking of doing. Thank goodness that Jasper and Alice Whitlock were watching out for Bella Swan right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 2/7
wow the rest of the Cullen's are very sadistic don't you think on their thinking to use Bella and Edward wanting to drain her by using her like a blood bank wow to put her blood into bags to save for his purpose just sick I think.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 2/7
wow yes thank you for asking the million dollar question. This is going to be interesting hopefully Jasper and Alice are going to be okay and nothing extremely bad has happened.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 2/7
wow Charlie killed his own parents not good. Also that he and Sue were trying to steal from Bella, they just stooped lower then anything good things some kids heard them and stopped them right. I wonder how long would Charlie get into jail for confessing that he killed and hid it from people.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 2/7
this was a good chapter I thought thank you for it. Too bad that Jacob was a jerk and spit on Alice, and that is all they were doing is helping them out in their time of need. Also for Sue to be the way she is wow and her dad Charlie just childish the way they are.
wow so that is why Sue doesn't like Bella is because Leah and Seth are her half brother and sister. So Sue was jealous. Glad her grandmother looked after her and made sure she was okay in life right. Very interesting chapter. Also glad that Bella helped the tribe out in their need of time right.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 2/7
oh my so Bella is terrified of thunder storms well the thunder and the winds and that is understandable. Wow I really do hope things work out well for Paul and Bella right. I hope she gives the imprint a chance.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 2/7
this was interesting chapter as well. Why all of a sudden that Sam and some of them are nice to Bella, just because of an imprint wow considering they were all mean to her to begin with right. Wow so two of them will be on trial the tribal way including Sue Swan and Charlie. I just hope that Bella gets her happily ever after and be happy for once.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 2/7
wow so Alice and Jasper wants to help Paul win Bella with the imprint awesome I think. I hope that they do so that she won't be alone like she feels right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 2/7
this was a interesting chapter as well. I wonder if she will stay around now that she knows that Paul has imprinted on her.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 2/7
wow this was a good chapter I thought. Now I hope that Bella will let them know what had happened the night she disappeared right. Seems like Charlie doesn't even like his daughter at all. Now that is her house and like her grandmother said he should of been paying her rent but he didn't. I hope everything comes out right. Also they are going to have to get contact with Renee and let her know what was said, that she had an affair with Sue's husband.