Reviews for The heart of an imprint
Sarah chapter 14 . 9/17
Beautiful fanfiction sorry for your loss
Icewomen chapter 14 . 9/16
So sorry to hear about your son hope all is well as can be for you and family
WariorSpade5 chapter 14 . 9/3
I know it's been 2 years since his passing but I hope you and your new little one are doing well and you are at peace with the passing of your other child even though idk what parent would ever be at peace with that thought. I really love this story that you created and I hope when you start getting the itch to write you do since its one of the best ways to deal with stress and depression. It's helping me through my own depression but mines mostly due to the fact I have a 5 month old son. Well I hope you are well at the very least!
Bonjour , je me demander si vous reprendrez un jour vos histoire surtout celle ci que j'aime beaucoup et j'aimerais beaucoup avoir le fin mot de l'histoire merci bonne journée
lionangel1 chapter 14 . 8/4
I am sorry to hear about your son
celticwitch77 chapter 14 . 8/2
My daughter is suffering her own illness. Your story was great. I hope you decide to finish. Many blessing.
nekochanlover69 chapter 4 . 7/16
First off its Werewolf and secondly there wolves not werewolves.
Sarahburch chapter 14 . 6/26
Love it
Twilover24 chapter 14 . 6/13
I'm sorry
sharyth chapter 14 . 5/6
hola grasias por tu histora y lameto por lo que estas pasando se que a ya ariba en el cielo estara tu angelito viendo de ti y toda tu familia
I'm so sorry about your lost
Lina chapter 1 . 3/6
This was a great story wish u could finish it but I hope one day u do and I sorry for ur lose
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 14 . 2/15
OMG! I am so sorry about your son. Take as long as you need.
i am so sorry for your loss i am 13 and can never imagion what it would be like to go throw that i wish u the best of luck and hope u can find some peace after you son logans passing and just know he is in a good place.
Trice Eaton chapter 14 . 2/8
Hello,
You truly have a way with words! I truly enjoyed reading what you have posted so far, I hope that one day you will continue your stories.

-Trice Eaton