Reviews for The heart of an imprint
Hi, my name is Hope and this is a wonderful story so far. I love the character development as well as the plot and having a strong female protagonist. Also, not having Bella as a weak person who follows the orders of everyone around her is great. I just wanted to comment on how blessed we are to have such a story. With that being said, we understand why your stories are on hold. I'm so sorry for your loss, but his death was not a goodbye, just a see you later. I wish you and your family well. You are in my prayers
Sandy2348 chapter 14 . 11/12
I’m so sorry to hear about your son. I hope you’re able to see happy days soon. I loved your story
Anonymous chapter 14 . 10/5
I am saddened to hear about what happened to your son. It is always sad when a child loses their fight with an illness. Sometimes the only thing anyone can do is part and cherish the good times with them, weather it is days, weeks, months or years. But after they pass on, everyone can take comfort in knowing that they are in a better place, where the Lord will take care of them. And they won't have to fight for every breathe any more, they will be healed. They fought, and now they are safe and sound and watching over us. We will see them when our time comes. I hope you are doing well. Have a good day.
My heartfelt condolences for your loss. Thank you for leaving us with this amazing piece of fiction
GenesisYD chapter 14 . 3/30
Hola. Acabo de leer tu fic y el final también. Lamento la pérdida de tu hijo. A veces no entendemos por qué suceden las cosas, y vaya que hay cosas que son injustas en la vida. Sé que ninguna palabra de consuelo lo traerá de vuelta. Pero gracias. Gracias porque a pesar de todo lo que tuviste que pasar mientras él estaba en el hospital, tomaste de tu tiempo para escribir. Gracias por compartir tu historia, no del fanfic, sino de tu vida y el proceso con tu hijo.
Espero que dónde sea que estés ahora, aún en medio de está pandemia, estés bien. Y estés sabiendo que tú hijo te cuida a tu y a tu familia.
dawnkiarra chapter 2 . 3/26
Please update the story I would love to see what happens next with everyone
Stephannie1014 chapter 14 . 2/8
My heart hurts for you and yours!
1tinac chapter 14 . 2/7
I know that I few years has past ... but my bg heart and thoughts still go to you.
This was a very fascinating read. Thanks.
SEvans1972 chapter 13 . 11/30/2020
Love this story, you need to write more. Will Bella every succumb to Paul? What is up with Jasper and Alice? Will Alice get buy things for babies? Whose babies?
Candylover778 chapter 6 . 11/18/2020
Woah! Sue and Charlie did all that? Woah!
Candylover778 chapter 5 . 11/18/2020
Haha Paul didnt even notice she only was wearing a towel
Candylover778 chapter 4 . 11/18/2020
Cant believe Charlie called Bella a burden She literally cooked and cleaned the house for him kinda like a maid
Candylover778 chapter 3 . 11/18/2020
Hahaha loved how alice didnt want bella to end as a cat lady!
Candylover778 chapter 2 . 11/18/2020
Bella should totally get revenge on Jake and Leah
Candylover778 chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Loved it! Cant wait to read more!