Reviews for Ne Me Quitte Pas - Don't Leave Me
Gwen chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Love it! Good job. Glad I'm not the only once who doesn't think France is a rapist...
Dangogirl96 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is wonderful. Really. I always get so upset when I read any fanfics or see any fanart with France raping someone "because he's France". No. That's not france. France is a loving, affectionate, big brother character. Maybe he is overly affectionate sometimes, but that does not indicate rape in any way. It just means he loves the people around him and shows it in his own way.

On a side note, I also can't stand the Spain pedophile thing either. That just makes me want to punch people. Spain is in no way a pedophile. He's just a silly, fun guy who can't sense the atmosphere. And his affection for Romano when looking after him is a purely big brother-little brother relationship. I just can't see why people would want to warp that into something as disgusting as pedophillia.

Anyway, pat yourself on the back, m'lady. You have done all the France cosplayers proud and you have done the character of France proud.