Reviews for Real
Peace Love Hunger games chapter 1 . 1/29
Wow, just wow that all I can say because know my brain is malfunctioning. Super good.
AyYouFiction chapter 1 . 1/3
I have to agree with the other reviews. This story really creeped me out then broke my brain. So very Hitchcock.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
that was weird and wonderful!
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
WTH this is brilliant! It's my first time to see "not real Katniss", wow! Great story, and I'm also very interested the story Peeta was writing at the beginning. Can you please write that one, too?
pearslandpendant chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is ridiculously just my type of story. Haha. I love dark schizo stuff. Cool that you used Peeta in here.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Amazing. Really good actually. Not lame at all. Good job:)
rayleen14 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
wow that was... wow idk what to think. it was good and totally lame all the same time. but im in love with scary story and movies. so to some extent it was horrible but that same time I really really really liked it. I'm really confused lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Tripy I kinda loved it :)
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This reminded me of some sick twisted version of Mulher invisível(invisible woman),a brazilian comedian film,quite awesome and sweet...but yeah,I was wondering...why no zombie fic for HG?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
What the fuck did I just read?
piannnnoooooo chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i have no words. that was amazingly haunting. wow. congrats on making me more fucked up than peeta.
WeAreJorus chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Poor Finn... Is it okay that I found Peeta's psychosis entertaining? The only part that scared me was knowing that the poor dog was wasting away.
Thynerdgurl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
My feels are broken...
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
...that was Fucking creepy
illonso chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh my god. This was amazing, I love how he doesn't believe anyone and he thinks she is real anyways. I love all your works, keep it up!