Reviews for Real
Chiara chapter 1 . 8/21
This was amazing! It's al little confusing at the end but the story is so good! You are an amazing writer!
PM Addict chapter 1 . 8/8
I've re-read this several times and I just may be slow enough to have to ask because I really need to know, is Katniss dead somewhere in his place? The smell other's complain about can't be dog poop, can it?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Love it . tragically beautiful. This fic reminds me of the movie "Ruby sparks" but she was real. And this fic is soooo creepy everything is twisted lol poor dog though
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Really love your stories. This one was tragically beautiful. Thx.
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow, just wow that all I can say because know my brain is malfunctioning. Super good.
AyYouFiction chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I have to agree with the other reviews. This story really creeped me out then broke my brain. So very Hitchcock.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
that was weird and wonderful!
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
WTH this is brilliant! It's my first time to see "not real Katniss", wow! Great story, and I'm also very interested the story Peeta was writing at the beginning. Can you please write that one, too?
pearslandpendant chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is ridiculously just my type of story. Haha. I love dark schizo stuff. Cool that you used Peeta in here.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Amazing. Really good actually. Not lame at all. Good job:)
rayleen14 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
wow that was... wow idk what to think. it was good and totally lame all the same time. but im in love with scary story and movies. so to some extent it was horrible but that same time I really really really liked it. I'm really confused lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Tripy I kinda loved it :)
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This reminded me of some sick twisted version of Mulher invisível(invisible woman),a brazilian comedian film,quite awesome and sweet...but yeah,I was wondering...why no zombie fic for HG?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
What the fuck did I just read?
piannnnoooooo chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i have no words. that was amazingly haunting. wow. congrats on making me more fucked up than peeta.