Reviews for Born Anew
warrenha2 chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
Please continue?
BrawlerGamer chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I got emotional reading this. Hiccup's part jerked my insides a bit, I had to take a deep breath after reading Rapunzel's part, but I lost it when Merida's part came. I wished this actually became a story. The beginning itself already shows how much pontential this story has
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
Aw
We're not seeing what happens next, are we?
Ddogirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Oh. My. God. This story is awesome! I tried really hard not to cry, buy i lost it at the triplets. You're an amazing writer!
crazyfoxqueen chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
you're not gonna continue this are you... shame
another reviewer chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Thos is the third time i've read this and it still makes me cry.
Not because of the pure sadness of the poem thingies
( though they did make me teary-eyed ), or because of the pure hilarity of Bunny's statement, but because of the pure heart-crushing, tear duct tearing, suicide-inducing agony of just realizing that this is a one-shot.
CanIHaveAHug chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Um... ma'am? I loved the first chapter, and clearly I missed some serious plagiarizing business, but uh... the next chapter? Is it coming? Cause its been 1 and a half years...
another reviewer chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
i'm sorry but i just had to post this.

the first chappie made me cry
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Oh no, it's quite alright. My heart isn't that important! I started crying once I got to Merida's. This was just...I have no words to describe how this made me feel but you did an inCREDible job on it. Very well written :)
red719 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Ummm... You do realize its been over a month since you updated? Not trying to sound mean :P
StarTrail chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I hope you can update soon! This is a really nice story (even if it was very sad)
rocketman chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Aggh u left me hanging there man please tell me that your making a sequel to this story
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Everytime I read this I tear up. It's so sad. Who do you ship out of the four?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my god, you must continue! This has so much potential! And poor Toithless.
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I literally am in love with this story! I loved the poems they were so amazing.