Reviews for A Hundred Words
Anora chapter 100 . 9/11/2014
Well, just one thing to tell you. Your account is aptly named.
taliatheotaku chapter 51 . 5/3/2014
I love this one TwT what people tend to forget while writing Yullen is that Kanda cares about Lavi and Lenalee and everyone, too. (well there's SOME exceptions but you know.)
I love this and all your other fics because you show that Kanda actually cares for people other than Allen.
taliatheotaku chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
Second to last line is sooo sweeeeet hnnng 333
I love that, just listing all the things they would be to each other and oof it's just so cute
HAHAHA XD JUST GONNA SIT HERE AND LAUGH AT "Who the fuck're you?"
taliatheotaku chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
D'aww! Clueless Kanda is the best, hands down.
Unf I want to draw this hahaha
Haosbattler chapter 59 . 3/2/2014
I've read all the other stories and I have to say this one is my favorite, not only is it dark but it's also a unique idea I don't think I've seen in all the other fanfictions. I wish someone would make a story based on this one cause I think it would be a interesting story to read. It really is, my favorite out of the hundred, second would be chapter 87, there both definitely unique that I think there should be more of.
Hitty-chan chapter 100 . 2/17/2014
The best collection I've ever seen besides a Laven one I like, but this one's bigger. Very beautiful.
ZDrive chapter 36 . 1/26/2014
I would love to see a fic like that (the third to last paragraph). That would be such an awesome read
Person chapter 35 . 1/5/2014
I don't understand how you can write 100 differents shorts and have them all breath-takingly perfect. You truly have a gift, and I'm going to pray that you pursue writing. Seriously.
...
Also thank you for writing with Arekan occasionally. That pairing is fantastic when written by the right people.
IcyLady chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
Now that one's different from what is usually out there. cool!
IcyLady chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Ah, this one is so sad...
fairygirl90 chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Ah I love this short! Too cute lol.
IcyLady chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
"The next time he actually talks to Allen he realizes that while to him Allen is an enigma, to Allen he's just some rude guy with a sword. Kanda doesn't make any horrible hallucinations disappear for Allen. He doesn't do anything special for Allen. For some reason this saddens him."
this is really sad in fact
IcyLady chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I liked the contrast between Kanda and Lenalee here
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 91 . 8/14/2013
I really loved this chapter :]
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 34 . 8/13/2013
Ima ball up and cry now :( Beautiful.. but very sad