Reviews for When I look at you
regal dreams chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Awww this was wonderful! Grantaire is such a dreamy lover lol :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
this fic was amazing! oooohhh the feeels
trrmo77 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Ahh... what a great and sweet ending! Great story! I loved both of them! Thank you for sharing! You are staying very busy with writing! I'm impressed! :)
Allanna Stone chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
nice!
PrimrosesInTheRain chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
YOU HAVE TICKETS TO SEE RAMIN KARIMLOO?! You're so lucky! How?! Ahh anyway, I loved this. I'm sad it's ending now though:( But to your next story, I don't know anything about Merlin so I can't say anything, but a Raoul story sounds like something fresh and new! I can't say I like Raoul so much (I love Erik too much) but I can definitely see why Hadley Fraser inspired you;) anyway, I will definitely come check your next story out!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Oh my, the ending was really, really sweet.
The story is really wonderfully written, I feel kinda sad now that it had ended.
Juliet116 chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
I loved this chapter so much. You have no idea ((it definatly made my day :D))
frustratedstudent chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Finally a happy ending :D :D I'm glad that Chantelle gets the ending she deserves. I think I actually like her more than Eponine in this universe. :)
butterflybaby91 chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
This was beautiful! I loved this story, so sad to see it end, but the ending was excellent :)
trrmo77 chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Wow - hope you are ok - that must have hurt! Hoep you get better soon...

Great chapter - so glad her mom is comiung around. I would love to know how Eponine's dad is doing in all of this. I thought it was funny that Grantaire knew that Eponine was pregnant again - and Enjolras was pretty hilarious! Loved it!
frustratedstudent chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Oh happy endings for everyone. A bit swift but hey, it's a good time skip.
PrimrosesInTheRain chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
This was so good! I loved the banter between Enjolras and Grantaire, haha bromances:) Sorry about your arm:( Hope it feels better soon!:)
Allanna Stone chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
ice skating?

nice chappie- UPDATE, SOON, PLEASY SNEEZY!
butterflybaby91 chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
Awww so sweet :) I'm glad they ended up together :)
butterflybaby91 chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Wow so much went down in this chapter! I knew I like Ramin, such a good man! I also love the parallels between Chantelle/Adyna's story and Eponine's