Reviews for Taking the Reins
Cecilie3731 chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
You, you... Why? How can it just end like that?
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
Emma only wanted to help... but she didn't really. Now everyone's miserable. Or at least unaware of their misery
amandastherealdeal chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I've been looking for this story for months! I remember reading it but then I couldn't find it again, it's such a good story! I can't wait for an update, you are an amazing writer! :D
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Shit.I'm worried for Regina.
mamawolf2 chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Wonderful chapter, looking forward to the next
CrazzyNut chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
omg Please update this finish however all your work is so good but I stumbled onto this from the one-shots & now I'm impatient for my own good
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
Please more?. I love what you have created here.
bug2luvu chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
Please continue, I am very intrigued by this story
babykennedy chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
I love this story. The idea behind it. The personalities. Lol. It's funny, steamy, romantic, intriguing... It's just amazing. I'm very sad that I have to wait for an update but I'm really really hoping that you will have one soon.
appleapplekiss chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Omg! I love this! I can totally see this happening if Cora never crushed Daniel's heart and the life Regina and Daniel would make... So spot on! But I am hoping Emma is still Refina's happy ending! Pleaseeee continue this! I love it! :)
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Emma's one conniving princess!
EvilRegalJess chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Yayy a update so glad and loved this chapter look forwards to seeing how or if Emma manages to get them back to there own time. xD
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
I hope that Emma doesn't do anything stupid.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
I love getting update notifications for this story! Thanks for the great chapter! Since Daniel's supposed to be gone I am psyched to see if this will be an opportunity for Emma to speak privately with new Regina and how the conversation will go if it is. I'm kind of wondering if Regina really doesn't remember the original timeline. I can see her pretending not to because THIS was what she thought would have been her happy ending for so long but she's finding not quite as awesome as she thought and is maybe feeling guilty for that? IDK, just a thought I had this chapter with the revelation that she's barren. Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to what's next and I really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you!
SlyFox92 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
God, I'm so glad that you're continuing this! It's such an interesting story, I'm really excited to see where you go with it!