Reviews for Nunethical
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
While I have loved everything about this story, I have to admit that as an ending, it doesn't satisfy. Things are starting to wrap together but there's still a fair few issues that haven't been resolved which makes the fic seem incomplete. What's going on with Timothy's job? Is he giving up being Cardinal and choosing a new career path? What's going on with Timothy and Mary and Magdalene, are they going to sort out some sort of custody arrangement? Are they going to raise Magdalene together? How is Magdalene going to react to him being in her life? It's close to being finished, but you really could do with just one more chapter to resolve some of these questions. Structurally to make this seem really finished, you could do with resolving these questions, which could quite easily be done with just a conversation between Mary and Timothy where they decide what's going to happen with Magdalene and the two of them, and then a flash to the future- possibly around a few years, to show what has resulted from those decisions. I have loved this story, I love the concept, I love how you presented it, my favourite chapter is the last one you've put up but at the same time, I don't like how you've chosen to end it because I still have loads of questions!
JRK chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Awwwwww that is so adorable! I loved that he so easily accepted his daughter, I was a teensy bit worried he would try to reject her. I also really like how you incorporated elements of the finale but changed them to fit with what you had already changed (if that makes sense). Really looking forward to next chapter, hoping for some really cute father/daughter interactions, as well as more interactions between Mary and him. It will be interesting to see how their relationship changes with him taking a more active part in raising Magdalene.
blackwidow73 chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
I feel like everything's beginning to wrap up here. I like to see Timothy taking an interest in Magdalene. The scene where he goes in and cradles the baby is cute. I can see where it would be hard for Mary Eunice to leave the church though. At least Timothy's taking care of her now.
There is quite a jump in time though between when she leaves and when Timothy comes. I'm a little sad to hear of Jude's passing here, but at the same time, I feel like she really wouldn't be part of the story anymore anyways. I am excited to see Timothy with his daughter though. Obviously he feels guilty over not being a part of her life. Something tells me he's going to give up his title as a priest completely.
Update soon!
blackwidow73 chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Honestly? I think that Mary Eunice woould make one of the cutest mothers ever. And with the baby's parents both having this innocent quality to them, Magdalene's going to be adorable.
I do like th name you chose for the baby, it really is fitting to the situation.
What surpised me is the way that Mother Claudia reacted. I expected her to be upset. All kidding aside, a nun should be the last person having a baby. But the comment about giving birth to the devil? That's just mean. She obviously clearly knew that Mary Eunice wasn't herself when the act happened. She could try and show some understanding.
I am glad though that Timothy decided to stick up for her. I'm proud of him. Although I'm sure that its hard to seriously hurt Mary Eunice. She's clearly become attached to her daughter. I really do hope that he helps her keep the baby.
Sorry it took a while for me to review. I do hope that you update soon.
LisaDouglas chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Wow. What a jerk! Please update soon I'm anxious to see what's going to happen.
REDVELVET5 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
I'm so glad both Mary and the baby girl is ok. So mad that Timothy didn't feel like he should, it was also his baby, he would have lost his breath at the sight of the mother and his child but no, he cared about himself.

U did a great job. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
blackwidow73 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Awe, it's a baby girl! I'm so glad that Mary Eunice is alright. I feel bad for her being scared the whole time, but I'm sure every woman is the first time they have a baby. It's just that Mary Eunice, even after being possessed, is just so innocent. At least Arthur and Jude were there for her.
Timothy on the other hand, kind of bothered me in this chapter. He is so worried about becoming Cardinal that he's more concerned about what the press will think rather than how Mary Eunice and their daughter are doing. He doesn't even ask how she is, he just goes straight to the press. He's completely in character, he just bothers me.
You're doing a great job with this story. Please update soon!
blackwidow73 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Very well written. I am a little upset at Timothy here for getting mad, but it is entirely in character. I do though, like how his anger is more aimed at Jude and Arthur than it is at Mary Eunice.
They may have bigger problems to worry about now though with the baby on its way. I hope everything goes all right for Mary Eunice. Update soon!
Joey chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I'm surprised how much I like this fic. It's really good, keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I've been reading this story since you started it, and this (as were all of the others) is an excellent chapter! You write so beautifully that I am always sad when I get to the end of a chapter. Mary Eunice is such a tragic character in AHS, and I love the way you are portraying her.

Excellent work!
FreltedInLove chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
This is really good! I really hope Timothy is accepting of the child and of Mary Eunice. update soon!
REDVELVET5 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Aw! It's cute the way arden and Jude care about her. Hopefully the Monsignor doesn't yell at her for hiding her pregnancy :(
blackwidow73 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I feel bad for Mary Eunice. I really do. Obviously, the pregnancy isn't easy on her. Although, at least she has Arthur and Jude to look after her. It's really sweet the way that they are both looking out for her. Arthur is there to make sure that she reamins physically healthy, he's always there for her. Jude goes out of her way to get her things, checking up on her in the night. These two have kind of stepped up as parents to her, and I really like seeing that dynamic.
What I'm wondering about though, is how she has managed to hide her pregnancy from Timothy for so long. I understand that it's a large place, but people talk. When she started showing, someone had to have seen her, and someone must have one or twice spoken in front of the Monsignor. Unless she's been in her room and away from everyone the entire time.
Anyways though, he knows now. I just hope that he doesn't say anything to hurt her. I mean, he can't be mad at her, it wasn't really her that raped him. It was the Devil. It was the Devil that conceived the child.
Update soon!
REDVELVET5 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Poor Sister Mary Eunice, running away from the Monsignor. :( I'm so ini this story. Short chapter but happy u posted. When can we see chapter 6?
blackwidow73 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
The Monsignor's really trying to talk to her again here isn't he? Mary Eunice though, has a pretty good excuse to keep avoiding him. Jude's right at the end, she has to process everything in her own way first.
I enjoyed this little chapter, an insight into the current relationship between Mary Eunice and Timothy. Obviously, Timothy has gotten over his fear of her still being possessed. He's able to go up to her and say hi. Now she's the one running.
I still like how Jude is being protective over Mary Eunice. I wonder though, if Arden really needed to see her or if it was just something to get her out of the room. I don't think Jude likes the way that Timothy keeps trying to talk to her.
As always, wonderful writing. I'm genuinely enjoying this story, and I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.