Reviews for Not Right Now
polarulv chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Ops, sorry (about my post on Chapter 1), I was a little fast on the correction-path. Saw that now, and I'm kicking myself for it. I didn't even read the next sentence before writing that educative shit, and I apologize, again.

Wonderful fic, I'm hooked to say the least, keep it flowing.
polarulv chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Very nice start, I like it.

One thing though, Alenko doesn't outrank Shepard, the rank Major doesn't really exist in the navy name-wise. Major is a rank existing in the Army, and is the equivalent of the Navy's Lieutenant Commander, which is the rank just below Commander. One could say Shepard has the highest rank on the front lines while still being able to run around and do stuff, any higher and you would be stuck at back and plan strategy and give out orders, missing all the fun.

Keep up the good work! ;)
Tegan chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Excellent! More, please!
polarulv chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
I think it's such a shame that you've abandoned this story, it is so brilliantly made, and full of potential. There aren't many stories matching this quality, at all. You probably won't see this anyway, since its been forever since you updated. I am going to sit here, hoping for a miracle nevertheless
Blausen chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Wow great chapter! :D poor Garrus, he willl never get another scorpion! XD
Koshkii chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Dr Michael yayyy

Hope theres alot of tension with her and Garrus, and Kaidan and Shepard.

Please please udpate soon! ! ! !
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
I'm loving this story. Although personally I'm silently hoping Kaidan doesn't get a spot back on the Normandy.
Hodsy chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Thane :'(

I really liked this chapter

"...Not that I don't appreciate it Garrus, but I do stare down my share of guns. It's kind of an occupational hazard."

"Right... that's the spirit," he said, punching her on the shoulder.
XD
I like how you get a good balance between humor, and drama. You're doing a really good job on this!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Very well written. Exciting and characterizations spot on! Keep it up!
Blausen chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Wow! That chapter was nice! I wonder if the fact that Shep. didn't felt anything in her arm was because of the bite... Uhm...

Well, I don't know if I said this before but,english is not my original language and I found this chapter really hard to read! Dunno why though... I think it was because you used more "fancy" words! XD not that I'm complaining! I'm just saying! :D

Keep up the good work! ;D
Cassandra Y chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Oooh...this is getting good...
Hodsy chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Good chapter. Nicely written.
barbex chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
And now... kiss!

Don't worry, I think it's great that they are such great friends but sometimes I just want to nudge them into the right direction.
DawnoftheAkatsuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
please continue with new chapters, i'm loving the way your setting the story out !
Anne chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I just keep waiting for Garrus or Shepard do something! And Kaidan is such an asshole, i hope that Shepard give him what he deserves, like watching a certain turian and a certain human kissing each other...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »