Reviews for Together Again
godofmadness43 chapter 2 . 3/7
I actually ma liking this fic, its both funny and humorous, like the anime
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Update! It's been more than a three month hiatus already: we want more Touma X Kaori!
darkofficer chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
and when are gonna update

launch bomb

continue continue continue continue continue continue
darkofficer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
*prepares the continue bomb*

good story and toy're right there aren't enough Touma/Kaori
LunarTrinityXIII chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
At what you were saying at the beginning about the whole standards thing, I have only one thing to say: Amen brother, Amen!
Junior chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
At first I was hesitate to read this because I'm just not too interested in Kaori, but it was actually interesting. I give the author some props; because of this, I am more interested in her. Keep up the good work.
kevslave chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So long...so long have I searched for such marvel...my good man(or girl considering ur gender)...pls continue this!* 0 *
Shadowgui chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
So far, I think it's pretty good. Therereally is a lack of Toum/Kaori fics, and I'm glad you're making one. Just a little detail though: Mikoto never calls Touma by his name, not even Kamijou (that's pretty much true even in the light novels). She speaks to him/about him using "you" or "idiot" or other things like that, but never the name.
Solid Shark chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Finally, a proper Touma/Kaori fic! By far my favorite To Aru pairing. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy Touma/Mikoto, but that's been done a million times, while my favorite has had virtually nothing. Um... Wish I had something more specific to say about this, but for now I'll just say this is not only a breath of fresh air for this fandom, but one that's actually well-written.

Can't wait to see more of it. Solid Shark
Ryvius chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Thank you for writing this, there are seriously not enough Touma/Kaori fic's out there.

Seems like a promising start. I would make request or suggestions on what I would like to see, but if your not up to date with the light novels, and say, the stuff with Touma, Itswa, and Kaori in the Acqua of the Back arc, then that's probably pointless.

I would like other characters like Himigami, Fukioyse, and Misaka to make apperances, or at leat be mentioned here or there.

Keep up the good work!
h-x chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Well, first of all, no offense was (and is) meant. I value your efforts regardless of whether you listen to me, or not.

Second, regarding the ending of the chapter, I'd like to say "boy, that escalated quickly". Whether it was too quick or just quick, is of course up to you, of course.

Next, I totally agree with the IE usage part. It is just that you need something to get Firefox or Chrome or Opera, or, in [the worst] case you're a webmaster, all of the above.

Well, next... Though I'm a bit sorry for Mikoto, "serves her right" is the second thought to pop up in my head.
Seriously, a tsundere girl is fun to watch, but I think, things are different when you are her target.

And finally, regarding the parentheses issue :D
[To every adept of TL;DR Brotherhood: BRACE YOURSELVES! A TEXT WALL IS COMING!]
...While reading your notes I realized that what is considered obviously inappropriate in my native language, may be just o.k. in English, so I quickly checked the issue, however, presuming that I made no mistake, for parentheses themselves are quite general, inter-lingual entities.
Here is what I've found (in case this site will eliminate the link, it is the third link Google provides given a quotation mark-less "do not use parentheses punctuation fiction" search): .com(slash)writing-fiction-a-parentheses-is-one-form-of-punctuation-never-to-use-in-a-novel(end-of-address). Right after I've found it, I realized that parentheses in English fiction are just as unwanted as they are in my native language. After some thinking I decided to not dig for any proofs of how "old" this "good rule" is for English in particular, although as an IT specialist, I understand that one full-text search for '(' in a set of plain-text fiction stories is sufficient for a proof. You are not asked to agree with facts and eliminate parentheses, but I recommend you to not mix "style" with "it just comes out that way naturally". The usage of parentheses is natural, I agree, but so are "uhms" and "errs", though you will only find them in the direct speech sentences.

By the way, I'm hooked. Please go on, I'm waiting for your next chapter.
allfictions chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Greetings!

Have to disagree with the video games comment (Skyrim and Witcher? Really?) but hey, great chapter altogether!
reaper800 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
awesome chapter I really liked it, I'll be waiting eagerly for the next one :)
h-x chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
...continue?
Why, yeah! A perhaps-unique story involving Touma x Kanzaki pairing, and with good enough text quality, too.

...Right when the official novels drowns in a deep sea of desperate attempts to get the story line back to the stage the very first volumes stood at, by employing a random number generator as the primary ideas source (like, 3.142new characters instead of development of existing ones, 7.62chess-deep real-time fights with response times estimated in ms, 4.669hmm, something to do with chaos, right? Man, who the flick needs romance or subsequent storyline development?), we're being tempted with a rare pairing romance story? Why, yeah again! Please update, soon too!

Well, tossing aside that rather frightening "very penultimate end" promise, which I hope was just a promise not to leave this story unfinished, I am to say that the story so far promises us lots of fun and heartwarming moments. Do your best, then.

Also, I should say that, to my eye, the grammar seems surprisingly good. Save for your decision to rename Stiyl, I can't force myself to remember anything that annoyed me during the read. Keep up that quality. And, if you are kind enough to not mind an advise, please restrain yourself from using parentheses until absolutely necessary. Remember the good old law stating that every parenthesis you put into a text drives it closer to being a dry report paper.

And the last part is about the most annoying (to my perhaps-snobby eye of course) piece of text, namely the excuWnotes list. Come on, just proudly present your story without looking back at anyone disliking it.

Anyway, I am here to thank you for your story. Please continue.
Darkdeath12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Whoa nice story, and what's best is the fact that it's about touma and kanzaki