Reviews for Blurring the Line
please update soon.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Interesting, please update.
tm chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
please! write more I want to know what happen next
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Great story so far can't wait for more
NARUHINAkk chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
sequal please
Hardhitter chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I say do not have Hyde steel the Girls,they are attract to Tsukune,I hope he will not be Bash in this story.
majinmonster chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Nice one very interesting new chapter
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Tsukune is gonna be a psuedo-reincarnation of the infamous and oh what a happy tale! *Melacious Happy Grin Time*
pmw928 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Pretty creative idea you have here.. I look forward to more. Update soon!
crossoverfanofanime chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh man that's cool. Mr. Hyde Tsukune sounds totally epic. It'll kind of conflict with Ghoul Tsukune though, but it's still sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great another Inner Moka rip-off plot...
Argonaut chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
An interesting concept so far. The writing and grammar is well-done and the whole premise of someone having dual natures has potential. However, I don't know what to think of Tsukune being the one to have a Mr. Hyde lurking in his subconscious mind. The original Mr. Hyde wasn't so much technically a monster as he was just someone's alter ego come to life and engaged in some murders and nighttime flings with prostitutes. In short, he was just a shorter hairier man who let loose in a way that Dr. Jekyll never would have.

Also, Tsukune's inner Mr. Hyde seems to be another one of those uninhibited Gary Stu types who's not afraid to cuss, womanize, and get into bar fights. I'd hate to see this personality take over Tsukune completely and turn him into a Canon Stu because that would pretty much kill the whole point of Tsukune having his harem, who are attracted to him for his kind, gentle nature. This new personality is coming dangerously close to making Tsukune no different than Ginei or Saizou and we all know that Moka and the gang are attracted to Tsukune because he's NOT a philandering womanizer who looks forward to rough and tumble fights.

Anyways, this isn't to bash your fic completely. I do think it has potential. I just thought I'd share some concerns.
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Is Tsukune the Mr. Hyde's descendat - between Human and monster - that is going to Youkai Gakuen to encounter the sealed vampire Akashiya Moka?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Me gusta. Write moar asap please. Id like to see some smackdowns. But some dialogue is always nice.

-Spartan-Colonel Talisman-2039