Reviews for Everyone get's a second chance
Random Fangirl chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
You seriously should continue this! It is really good and now I'm very curious!
My1SweetObsession chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is a really great story have enjoyed reading it was hoping that this will be continued. Thanks
Pizzapig chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
I really love this story, its really intresting with a great plot, hope you update it soon.
winggirl6577 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Ok. This story. It needs to be continued. Soon. ASAP. Update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I never noticed, but apparently you've also written Reunion and Calling Dean Winchester, which are two of the story I check for updates everyday. So I appear to be in the middle of some kind of dilemna lol. which story should I want to see updates of first? lol. I really like what you're doing, you actually get Dean and the other characters, so thank you very much :)
MollysDean chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
hey so is he going to dream walk with dean and why is it taking them so long?
you know two weeks one update not a good match but you do have many stories to update and i cant even think to ask you to not update even one of them bc i am following them all (man i do spend to much time on fanfic)
any way cool work.
Lucy'n'theMachine chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
! Dean's been kidnapped and is held somewhere, can't escape, but he still thinks about Cas enough to talk to him in his dreams ! Love this story, hope there'll be more soon :)
Pyro42x chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
This story is so good! Can't wait to find out if Sam dreams.
Pyro42x chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
This chapter was so good! Poor Cas can't get a hug from Sam in any universe lol
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Oooh snap! Is dream Dean coming up next chapter?! SAM, SAM, SAM. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. PAY ATTENTION.
Anyway, thanks for the super awesome new chapter, and as always you keep us readers on our toes. The wait for the next chapter will be torture! Until then, sayonara!
ukfan101 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
ohhh please let Sam dream about Dean...can't wait to hear them talk about dean...great update
MollysDean chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
aweeee so sweeet
...anywho when is dean coming in the fic ?
ukfan101 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
I hope that Dean is still alive and that Sam dreams about him too! great update
jokergirl94 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Please update soon. Your doing an amazing job.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Sam. Poor bby. No. Please don't hurt. If you hurt, Dean hurts too. Meh, this is making me sad now. Very very sad. WHYYYYYY.