Reviews for Daily Life
mfd chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Yaaay! Kagakuro is the best, and you did such a wonderful job with them. I agree, they aren't really "lovey-dovey". To me they're either... "Kiss With a Fist"-esque or subtly cute, if you catch my drift? Anyway, I adore them together and I love this story. :)
mariarassie chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
this was so cute! will you be doing a sequel to this?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved it! :D
Daiki-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
oh.. my ... oh ! how sweet they are!XD i lvoe it!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
You have got to continue this and build it up to the actualy confession, the dates... and more 'action' * * LOL
I love these two! Sooooo cute! Thank you for that adorable KagaKuro... ;)
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
awwww this is soooooo cuuute :3
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
haha I think this is just perfect I love how you portray these two this was very sweet and adorable. ; 7 ;
Murayama Tsuru chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I have to say, even though I've never read a Kuroko no Basuke in my life, but I can't help but love your KuroKaga stories. Theu're just so cute, that I can't help stalking your profile for more of them. This was another adorable one.
-村山鶴
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Plz update this soon! I desperately NEED the next chapter!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
The two of them are so freakin adorable. I love this :3
Miss Mugiwara chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very cute one-shot, I loved it ! Kagami and Kuroko are so perfect for each other x3
Fantita chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh please, could you write more about them? I absolutely loved this! You madea great job!
It was not only cute but it was very well-written! I think it's one of the most delicious KagaKuro I've read lately!

"He read his book peacefully, whilst listening to Kagami's soft, deep, rhythmic breathing. Somehow, he enjoyed the sound of his breathing much more than the silence he was usually fond of."
OMG this part made my heart melt, I don't know why but I think it's so sweet!

Thank you for this story!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You did a wonderful job on injecting a truck load of fluff into this story! Loved it!