Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
Emily chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
Wow! I almost missed this update. Thank you for updating! I thought the chapter is very sweet and the charms chosen very appropriate. Can't wait for next update. Hope it comes soon!
Romyna.Z chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Hey! thanks for this new chapter! and it did make me smile :D I really hope you get better and that you do great on your exams, I hope you get more inspired by the stress of your finals, but that it doesn't interfere on your study (I know by experience that inspiration strikes when you don't have time to even breath! It happens to me everytime I have a test or exam!)... So, yeah, my best wishes and I hope to read you soon, we'll be patiently waiting your update :D
Moonprincess998 chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Nice chapter, would the charm Darien chose be a meatball to represent her hair since he said it was in the food section. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Late but sweet chapter, keep it coming.
Rose chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Love it! So sweet & dreamy... :x
My fav charm has 2 b andrew's milkshake... "triple chocolate milkshake with extra sprinkles, chocolate chips, nuts and cream" LOL! :))
Fav line 4 some reason ws D's old insult, despite the gooeyness of this chapter... "air in the head where the brain should be" hahahaha priceless! :))
always - a huge fan of ur stories. :x
kbtjmandy chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Wow this was definitely worth the wait, that's for sure. Loved how he presented the birthday gift. And went over each charm, awe. So cute, even with the lovet dovey scene. And hopefully soon they finally say ilu to eachother. haha
Your welcome on the reviews, I really do enjoy your fanfics. There amazing.
Do get better, don't stress over studying and all. It will be good, positive thoughts, and keep up the work and keep it coming.
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Keep it up!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Next chapter please :)
smfan4ever72 chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Beautiful! I can't believe they're having such a hard time admitting their feelings, but it does make for some great angst. I'm glad to see you're back, and hope you completely recover soon!
Hannah chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Beautiful as always. Thanks for updating
catgirl505 chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
omg cant wait for the next update33
nickybluejess chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Awesome chapter. Can't wait till the next one _
Blakely Evans chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
That was such a sweet chapter. You really know how to tug a persons heart strings. This story just keeps getting better mad better...glad your feeling better as well. :)
Sacagewea chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Agh! Omg that was soooo good. I loved it! Please update soon! :D
mryann chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
wow here they are meeting each other now..
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »