Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
SailorMoonForever chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I forgot to say in my review for the last chapter how I got woried when you said you rewatched 132 which meant *her* coming in...I loved how you played all that with Amara, Saori (I forgot how her name is spelled), and Seyia :)
Off to finish reading the chapter now.
I've read the chapter now and here are my thoughts:
LOVED IT! I should really come up with something else to say. I've said taht on nearly every review . hmmmmm
I was totally waiting for Jason to smack Darien for not looking away from his naked sister, lol, but that's okay, I imagined it :)
I did enjoy the battle scene. I think you write them just fine! Serena just needs to kick seyia and go on a date with Darien already! haha
can't wait to read the mother/son interactions
SailorMoonForever chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Don't worry big man. Raye and I will join you and Rena. Don't want you and my little sister to kill each other...or...end up sucking each other's face!"
and
"Well, I'm sure the act of acquiring them would probably be bearable enough," Darien drawled out lazily, allowing his gaze to blatantly roam her figure.
Nathan had to hold Jason back and both Mina and Amy had to hold Lita and Raye back at the innuendo his words and gaze suggested.
are probably tied for my second favorite lines of the story. First of course being when serena made the comment about kissing shutting people up haha
OMG I laughed too hard at the end.
SailorMoonForever chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
LOVED the 'confrontation' between the two at the end. And of course I loved the little ones sticking up for Serena :)
Tho how much longer will he keep kissing her to shut her up or apologize! I WANT TRUE SERIOUS I LOVE YOU KISSING PASSION! haha :)
SailorMoonForever chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
loved it! i loved Anne's confrontation and Alans. And Lita's comment about them and prom. It was just perfect! Tho I'm worried about Anne's cardian :(
SailorMoonForever chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
ACTUALLY audibally laughing at the end. Darien's realization about the kiss. and Serena's comment at the end, 'so this is how you shut people up' that was just too awesome! haha!
LOVED IT!
SailorMoonForever chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I LOVED the chapter. Whole heartedly and truly LOVED it! I love seeing the one on two interatcions with the girls, showing the softer side of each general who are supposed to be all mighty and strong. I just absolutely LOVED it and am off to read more!
I had laughs, I had 'awe's lol. it was awesome!
SailorMoonForever chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
way to leave me hanging when I have to leave! haha.
SailorMoonForever chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
YESSSSSS LOVED IT AGAIN!
I'm doing quick reviews so you know I didn't hate it :) Just FYI
SailorMoonForever chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Cracking UP at the prom plan. LOVE how blatent Jason was with his sister's 'cherry popping' haha
OFF FOR MORE :)
SailorMoonForever chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I'm starting now! I LOVE how you started this story. Like Legit LOVED IT! Awesome idea! I also like what you did with some relationships (brother/sister/cousin, etc) that isn't 'typical' PERFECT :)
Off to read more! Don't be offended or think I hate it IF i don't review every chapter. I want to get in as much reading as possible! haha
SMF
Emily chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
You're so good with emotions! I just finished your CBTM's latest update and that story made me want to cry my heart out and now reading this chapter for this story, I just can't stop smiling! You write angst and humour, sad and happy moments but what all have in common is that the feelings felt so real, the moments so tender and each so beautifully written that they each touched the heart. I can't thank you enough!
Hafesha chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Reading your stories are always so enjoyable! They make me feel better when I've had a hard day at school. I really enjoy how the children are almost exact replicas of the parents, but at the same time each one has his or her own uniqueness. The way that Darien is protective over Serena and the children is so cool, and I always like it when authors pair up the generals with the senshi. It's so rare to see that, but you make it work so well. Thank you for writing. I can't wait to read more!
lostinshanghai chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Sweet.
chinadoll381282001 chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Can't wait to read the next chapter...
megan chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
their destined soul mates and I know what the women is thinking its like " omg they're just too hot to be from this planet its not physically possible"
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »