Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
kbtjmandy chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Wow this was definitely worth the wait, that's for sure. Loved how he presented the birthday gift. And went over each charm, awe. So cute, even with the lovet dovey scene. And hopefully soon they finally say ilu to eachother. haha
Your welcome on the reviews, I really do enjoy your fanfics. There amazing.
Do get better, don't stress over studying and all. It will be good, positive thoughts, and keep up the work and keep it coming.
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Keep it up!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Next chapter please :)
smfan4ever72 chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Beautiful! I can't believe they're having such a hard time admitting their feelings, but it does make for some great angst. I'm glad to see you're back, and hope you completely recover soon!
Hannah chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Beautiful as always. Thanks for updating
catgirl505 chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
omg cant wait for the next update33
nickybluejess chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Awesome chapter. Can't wait till the next one _
Blakely Evans chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
That was such a sweet chapter. You really know how to tug a persons heart strings. This story just keeps getting better mad better...glad your feeling better as well. :)
Sacagewea chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Agh! Omg that was soooo good. I loved it! Please update soon! :D
mryann chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
wow here they are meeting each other now..
mryann chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
this is really cute.. i like the story..
JFVM chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
take ur time on getting better ur chapter are getting really good cant wait for more
Godschildtweety chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
I love the charms we so sweet and cute
Great lovers moment
JJen.A chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou! For updating and giving us this chapter. As always totally loved it! Darien & Serena are soooo sweet with each other! Can't wait for the next installment!
Romyna.Z chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Hi! I'm loving this story! It just have everything; romance, drama, comedy... And you have really fresh ideas that I loved! so, well, I got to this point were I don't have any more chapters to read and I was so immersed in this that it left a temporary empty space in my time... so I hope (reeeaally hope) you update soon! I've had a lot of fun thanks to your writting, so cheer up! and hope you get well, so you can keep sharing your talent with us!
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »