Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
Anon chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
I've truly enjoyed reading your story. I can't recall the last time a fanfic had me laughing so much.

I look forward to reading the rest of the fic whenever you are able to update.

Thanks for sharing such a fun and unique story!
Jessica Love1 chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
Love it!
Awesome story!
Can't wait for more!
Please update as soon as possible!
Thank you!
thegurl2u chapter 25 . 6/8/2015
really love the story hope you finish it someday
SereStarOfGaea chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
I just love your story.. And the kids im so in love that I wish I could have twins hahahahaa.. This chapter is one of my favorite and I love the way Darien is with Serena. I hope you find your inspiration and get to finish the story.. A big hug to you and I hope you are doing well.. It is my third time reading the story and I still get excited about it..
Destineyofme chapter 25 . 5/7/2015
Please write some more soon it's a great story
Guest chapter 25 . 2/26/2015
Please update soon
SereStarOfGaea chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
I just finished the story un two days.. I hope you Have an update soon because I cant wait to see more of it... The moon princess and earth Prince story by no other than naru Was great.. I hope she gets to see serena.. Bby the way I Love her nickname Rena! The way you made the presents So personal and emotional to me Was the best part... I have so much to say! For me the best couples are mina and Kunzite and rei and jadeite... And the children omg I Love them! All with serenas eyes,... And the chapter with adult serena and darien Was just great... Ooohh and I Love how Rena and jadeite are so close, Love between brothers.. Please dont take to long to update
OrientalDanceGirl chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
Hi i am new here, but i have to say , i love your story more than then the original manga/anime. First of all i am glad that Bunny/Mamoru/Serena/Darien have 4 children instead of one girl( I dont like Rini/Chibiusa). Wished they would make an anime of your story bout Sailor Moon.
em chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
i haven't even finished the prologue, but i'm totally won over by "In the past that you're going back to, Mummy and Daddy aren't exactly friends. Every time I make her cry, Sara, Suri, make sure you pinch me hard. Darryl, Darren, stand up for her, don't let me hurt her. You even have my permission to punch me..."
so awesome :)
GalaxyStorm85 chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
Hello, I'm new to reading your work. Usually I don't like reading unfinished stories but I was really curious about the synopsis and the twist on character details and the story line. So far I have had trouble putting my laptop down because of how immersed in the story I got. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fan fiction. It's a nice little escape from my constant busy life, I would rather stay home and read fan fiction over going to a bar. I really hope you find the time and continue your talented fiction writing. Keep it up, I love it : )
Amydali86 chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
So glad to read this chapter, looking forward to your new story, and reading updates on your other stories.
Serenity312 chapter 22 . 10/31/2014
Awesome! I love love their children. Saori makes me so mad though & Darien always kissing her bleh. But stories that mess with my emotions are the best! Ty for writing
naughtygirl chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Such a sad chapter! But sweet as well! All the couples are sweet! And I still want to marry your Darien/Jason! I'm glad the ending is REALLY funny because all that sadness in the beginning...
JFVM chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
i just love it
SilverMoonFlower18 chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
Wow great chapter. I love the romance with Jason and Raye(my favorite couple), and I love that Darien is getting flashbacks of the past. I'm sure he and Serena are just about to remember their past. I can't wait for that chapter and the next one. Update Soon.
478 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »