Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
JFVM chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
i just love it
Moonprincess998 chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
Wow great chapter. I love the romance with Jason and Raye(my favorite couple), and I love that Darien is getting flashbacks of the past. I'm sure he and Serena are just about to remember their past. I can't wait for that chapter and the next one. Update Soon.
trish1573 chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
I will truly miss you, and I am so sorry that jealous pretty peyote are taking you away. Mary peace and happiness be yours now and always. Mary your marriage be blessed with joy. Take care always you'll be in my heart.
cdelosre2006 chapter 25 . 10/22/2014
I just recently found this story and I am such a big fan of Sailor Moon! So far this story line has been awesome! I have just a few critics for you. I suggest double checking your spelling, don't forget to place periods after Mr., re-read your sentences out loud to see if it sounds right and have someone also proof read it too. I honestly see a lot of potential for this story, but just make sure to double check your work before you post. Anyways, I do hope to see more from this story.
Thu chapter 25 . 10/22/2014
Hooray! New chapter!
Part of the gang going back to the past was something difficult to read about but definitely needed in order for them to gather info and also lay some things to rest. Can't wait to see what unfolds next!
Will definitely be going back to the last few chapters later to refresh myself on a few details and really savor this one. Till the next chappie! *sends hugs and cookies*
nira avalon chapter 25 . 10/22/2014
One of the best sailor moon fics I've ever read! And I like how you used their English names. I find it easier to read that way :)
ClassAct107 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I was reading the reviews before and as I read the story. Yes, yes, guilty of looking for spoilers! I'm confused, I thought rini didn't exist in tobitf? She doesn't right? I mean how can she if the twins were the ones that came back from the future? And Mamoru and Usagi died before the dark moon arc? I kinda see tobitf as your version of Sailor Moon R. I don't think I'm wrong. You were quite clear in your summary. Please tell me I'm not wrong. This is totally bugging me! And I have to ask even though I'm not even half way through with the story yet!
Great story by the way! And great children! Wayyyy better than the evil pink haired that lusted after her own father! I'm glad she's not in here!
SerenityShields chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
this is so beautifully written. all the emotions are so real you could almost feel raye's and ami's guilt and frustration and ryo and yuchirou's envy and sadness and jed and zoi's support and understanding. the last scene was absolutely priceless! rotfl priceless!
Yvonnerenee chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
I'm really excited for the next chapter. But I'm wondering since everybody is meeting up with old friends and stuff from their life last lifetime, I wonder if anybody's going to remember Rini and if they're going to grieve over her because it seems that she's not going to exist in this story at all. I just wonder if they're going to at least remember her, she may have been a brat sometimes but she was definitely a cute/good kid. Is Serena ever going to go back? I definitely wanna see how her old family is doing. It's definitely a little hard to read about Rei in Yuuichiro and Ami in Ryou because you know they really clicked and had real feelings for them, so to see them with Jason and Zach and knowing they're happy is kinda hard to read. I feel like they feel like they were "robbed" of their chance. But overall I'm loving how everything is falling together now. A very satisfied reader.. (:
AngelEye chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
I always sqeek out loud when you post a new chapter (on every story; but this is the first one Ive read from you, so this story will always have a special place) - I love your writing skills and your sense of imagination and storytelling.
I especially love your description of children. They appear so cute and bright and naive... Please keep writing and posting.
You are my favourite author at fanfiction! Thank you for sharing your imagination.
Big big hug,
Blakely Evans chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
Great memory chapter! Can't wait to read more.
VanillaDreamFran chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
This story is fricking awesome! Thought I'd review now before I forgot to do it at the latest chapter
Galaxy Princess chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
I really liked this chapter. It kind of gives the scouts time to adjust their pasts 30 years before. At least they have the generals by their sides. Also loved how Mamoru tried to keep his composure about the rats from cracking up. Seriously this story gets more good and funny as I keep reading them.
JJen.A chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
Yay! You've posted another chapter. And OMG! you have 2 new stories! I love the new stories, i just hope you don't forget about this one. Oh wow! What a chapter...i love ami with zoicite but i still felt a bit bad for the other guy. And lol! That last bit with the little family bonding time with the kids was too cute! I'm anxious to know what you have got for us in the next chapter. I know I say this all the time but you have such a way with words...such visionary with your stories. I have always been a massive serena and darien fan but the way you write the other chatacters into your story... I love them all. I get so caught up in the chapters that i get so disappointed when i get near the end. Please don't stop. I just read your latest installment of s plus d and saw your notes at the end. Rest assured you still have loyal fans! Loved that chapter btw, had me in stitches!
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
I like the first part. It is very interesting to have the old friends talk to the reincarnation our heroes. It is sad but also chance for them to do so.

The vision of Ryo was shocking, but I also think it will give the situation a new option - maybe it will be better to tell Sere and Darian the truth. Also it will become necessery because Darien will be getting curious of this feelings.

The last part was really complicated to read ...I had so much tears in my eyes from laughing that I couldn't make out the words. I really was on the floor. LOL

Can't wait for that part in SDssdd. But I'm also curious about the story of the incident with Darren - I hope it had not been Spiders or something like that - rats could be ok ,but spiders!
465 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »