Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
VanillaDreamFran chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
This story is fricking awesome! Thought I'd review now before I forgot to do it at the latest chapter
Galaxy Princess chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
I really liked this chapter. It kind of gives the scouts time to adjust their pasts 30 years before. At least they have the generals by their sides. Also loved how Mamoru tried to keep his composure about the rats from cracking up. Seriously this story gets more good and funny as I keep reading them.
JJen.A chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
Yay! You've posted another chapter. And OMG! you have 2 new stories! I love the new stories, i just hope you don't forget about this one. Oh wow! What a chapter...i love ami with zoicite but i still felt a bit bad for the other guy. And lol! That last bit with the little family bonding time with the kids was too cute! I'm anxious to know what you have got for us in the next chapter. I know I say this all the time but you have such a way with words...such visionary with your stories. I have always been a massive serena and darien fan but the way you write the other chatacters into your story... I love them all. I get so caught up in the chapters that i get so disappointed when i get near the end. Please don't stop. I just read your latest installment of s plus d and saw your notes at the end. Rest assured you still have loyal fans! Loved that chapter btw, had me in stitches!
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
I like the first part. It is very interesting to have the old friends talk to the reincarnation our heroes. It is sad but also chance for them to do so.

The vision of Ryo was shocking, but I also think it will give the situation a new option - maybe it will be better to tell Sere and Darian the truth. Also it will become necessery because Darien will be getting curious of this feelings.

The last part was really complicated to read ...I had so much tears in my eyes from laughing that I couldn't make out the words. I really was on the floor. LOL

Can't wait for that part in SDssdd. But I'm also curious about the story of the incident with Darren - I hope it had not been Spiders or something like that - rats could be ok ,but spiders!
Emily chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Never mind Darien, this chapter had MY head spinning! So many things going on and so many heart tugging scenes! I always thought the way you write Jason is amazing but the way you wrote Raye in this chapter is beyond words! Of course your writing of Serena and Darien is flawless and spot on as usual, I'm as gooey as jello! I also like your writing of Amy, Zachary and Ryou. Sooo good and felt sooo real! And the seven dwarves and Suri's reaction LOL! And that last sentence killed me!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Your welcome missscatterbrain325, liking this chapter! Please update the next chapter(s) quickly! Keep it coming.
catgirl505 chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
3 UV it!
kera69love chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
It's grate that you updated it was good and about PC I can understand but do hope you can get to updated it to because I really love that story I want more so I hope that you can get to it
UsaMamo1989 chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Great chapter!
nickybluejess chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
I can't to read about the picnic and what happened. It sounded like a realm funny chapter. Loved this one also. Darien and Serena are just to cute how they act so lovey doffy.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
This was so sweet and touching and towards the end I laughed so hard about the rats lol. Please update soon :D
sailorpriestess chapter 24 . 10/16/2014
Achieve I thought it was finished can't wait for the next chapter. This story is definitely wicked wasn't expecting it like this. Mainly because the title is very unique. I really enjoy it. It romantic fun with the jealousy here n there. Plus all the love in it. The children are adorable nothing like rini. I just enjoy reading it. Couldn't stop reading till now. I would have left more reviews but was to eager to find out what happened next. You did such a good job.
UsaMamo1989 chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
I really enjoy reading this story! Even if I don't review all the time, I have enjoyed every chapter!Thanks for this awesome story! _
GraphicsChyk chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
Just found his story and am quite enjoying it. Sorry to read that you've been sick, hope things turn around for you and I'll be watching for any updates here. Can't wait to see who gets their memories back first.
purplelarkspur chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I said I wouldn't review until the latest chapter but I guess I have to break that. First thing I noticed was that - based on your other stories and this one - you really didn't like Rini because you eliminated her existence. No qualms on my part, I don't like her either. But the twins, oh they're so cute. And the generals, it's good to see that they're not part of the story as mere pair to the scouts.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »