Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
Leslie wjack chapter 24 . 10/16/2014
Achieve I thought it was finished can't wait for the next chapter. This story is definitely wicked wasn't expecting it like this. Mainly because the title is very unique. I really enjoy it. It romantic fun with the jealousy here n there. Plus all the love in it. The children are adorable nothing like rini. I just enjoy reading it. Couldn't stop reading till now. I would have left more reviews but was to eager to find out what happened next. You did such a good job.
UsaMamo1989 chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
I really enjoy reading this story! Even if I don't review all the time, I have enjoyed every chapter!Thanks for this awesome story! _
GraphicsChyk chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
Just found his story and am quite enjoying it. Sorry to read that you've been sick, hope things turn around for you and I'll be watching for any updates here. Can't wait to see who gets their memories back first.
purplelarkspur chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I said I wouldn't review until the latest chapter but I guess I have to break that. First thing I noticed was that - based on your other stories and this one - you really didn't like Rini because you eliminated her existence. No qualms on my part, I don't like her either. But the twins, oh they're so cute. And the generals, it's good to see that they're not part of the story as mere pair to the scouts.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
I'm glad your back and updated missscatterbrain325, wonderful chapter, it ended to quick. Please update the next chapter(s) quick, keep it coming
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
Interesting Idea with the black crystal - never thought of that before. When I read about the 28'th floor I had a funny picture of MIB II in my head.
Again - Sweet - super sweet children *hug hug hug hug*
So sad with Reye and her Family - but Jason's reaction is sooo supportive and lovely.
Amy and Zachary too - sooo sweet!
bunny88rosemagic chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
I don't remember if I reviewed this already. .. but so glad you undated it. Looking forward to the next.
SailorMoonForever chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
I am pouting right now. Why? Because the chapter ended. and you know me, I love my S/D fluff .
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I'M HORRIBLE AND SAID I'D READ IT WEEKS AGO AND NEVER DID! *grovels for forgiveness* I do apologize.
I thought it went beautifully, tho I did get a lil choked up at Raye's talking about her father and her grandfather (GPA HINO CAN'T DIE!) and am glad Jason stepped in when he did or I would been shaking my computer screen hoping I could get through to Raye. lol. I loved it. I love how its written adn worded
my only critique: MORE S/D FLUFF DARN IT! Come on, you gotta throw a dog a bone, er, a cat some cat nip?
Emily chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
I am honestly at the edge of my seat! Really can't wait to know where this new twist is going! The children especially the little girls are so so sweet. I especially love the goodbye scene. Please continue sooner rather than later...
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Love your story ! I can't wait for the update
Miss C. Royal chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
As usual, you've done it again. I love this story immensely and it never fails to bring a smile to my face simply because of all the love. Lol obviously there's romantic entanglements in there, but you can also see the love, friendship and loyalty of the guard; both the scouts and the generals deeply care for their prince and princess. There's the family love in not just the children and how quickly Darien and Serena take to them and accept parenting, (ex: Serena's good bye to the boys was just as sweet as Daren's goodbye to the girls. And the fact that both Sara and Suri promised lots of kisses for mommy on daddy's behalf, and then demanding lots of hugs and kisses for daddy on mommy's behalf...and how Darren and Darryl affectionately tell the girls to behave and such; all of it wasn't just super cute, but also a bit of an eye opener to how much the children care about their family) but how both sets of twins respond to each other. Not to mention the family connections with Jason being Serena's brother (I always did love the pure connection jed always seemed to have with Serena), Amara and Mina being her cousins. I love it all. Also, with this chapter, you've managed to bring a little bit of the pain of leaving behind loved ones in Rayes case. It was beautiful. Normally anyone would blame themselves in a situation like that. As a reader, I was simply blown away. It felt like we could close our eyes and see her blazing with guilt and frustration, pain and regret. Her shake back into reality was well done too, I love how Jason brought her back without being too harsh. A strong willed woman needs an equally stubborn and head strong man to pull her out of something. All and all, this chapter was lovely, as were it's predecessors. I hope you keep up the amazing writing you do! I'll stay a fan and follower even long after you finish TOBITF AND SD ss and dd. Happy writing!
Carlaisabel chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
this a great story. love it and cant wait for more, so please update the sooner that you can. I hope that everything is ok and that you have time to continue this amazing story soon
naughtygirl chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
awwwwwwwwwww! I'm in love with BOTH Darien AND Jason! Can I AT LEAST marry ONE of them? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee? LOVE them both and all their scenes! Love the new plot as well! More please!
trish1573 chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Oh that was so sweet in so many ways. I love how you're putting in what happened to the first families and lives. You my dear friend are so awesome in so many ways. I also love how you handled Raye's guilt. You handled a stressful condition with such elegance and grace. I eagerly await as always for your next writing.
Natasha chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
You changed the cover art to the story! I love it! Especially the way you coloured the hair and left everything else as line drawings. I also love this new chapter and was squealing with joy that you've finally updated. Love the reference to the anime and the twist you added to it. Please update soon. I can't wait to see how you'll explore the back stories cause I'm really loving it so far!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »