Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
Emily chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Never mind Darien, this chapter had MY head spinning! So many things going on and so many heart tugging scenes! I always thought the way you write Jason is amazing but the way you wrote Raye in this chapter is beyond words! Of course your writing of Serena and Darien is flawless and spot on as usual, I'm as gooey as jello! I also like your writing of Amy, Zachary and Ryou. Sooo good and felt sooo real! And the seven dwarves and Suri's reaction LOL! And that last sentence killed me!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Your welcome missscatterbrain325, liking this chapter! Please update the next chapter(s) quickly! Keep it coming.
catgirl505 chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
3 UV it!
kera69love chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
It's grate that you updated it was good and about PC I can understand but do hope you can get to updated it to because I really love that story I want more so I hope that you can get to it
UsaMamo1989 chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Great chapter!
nickybluejess chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
I can't to read about the picnic and what happened. It sounded like a realm funny chapter. Loved this one also. Darien and Serena are just to cute how they act so lovey doffy.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
This was so sweet and touching and towards the end I laughed so hard about the rats lol. Please update soon :D
sailorpriestess chapter 24 . 10/16/2014
Achieve I thought it was finished can't wait for the next chapter. This story is definitely wicked wasn't expecting it like this. Mainly because the title is very unique. I really enjoy it. It romantic fun with the jealousy here n there. Plus all the love in it. The children are adorable nothing like rini. I just enjoy reading it. Couldn't stop reading till now. I would have left more reviews but was to eager to find out what happened next. You did such a good job.
UsaMamo1989 chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
I really enjoy reading this story! Even if I don't review all the time, I have enjoyed every chapter!Thanks for this awesome story! _
GraphicsChyk chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
Just found his story and am quite enjoying it. Sorry to read that you've been sick, hope things turn around for you and I'll be watching for any updates here. Can't wait to see who gets their memories back first.
purplelarkspur chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I said I wouldn't review until the latest chapter but I guess I have to break that. First thing I noticed was that - based on your other stories and this one - you really didn't like Rini because you eliminated her existence. No qualms on my part, I don't like her either. But the twins, oh they're so cute. And the generals, it's good to see that they're not part of the story as mere pair to the scouts.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
I'm glad your back and updated missscatterbrain325, wonderful chapter, it ended to quick. Please update the next chapter(s) quick, keep it coming
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
Interesting Idea with the black crystal - never thought of that before. When I read about the 28'th floor I had a funny picture of MIB II in my head.
Again - Sweet - super sweet children *hug hug hug hug*
So sad with Reye and her Family - but Jason's reaction is sooo supportive and lovely.
Amy and Zachary too - sooo sweet!
bunny88rosemagic chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
I don't remember if I reviewed this already. .. but so glad you undated it. Looking forward to the next.
SailorMoonForever chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
I am pouting right now. Why? Because the chapter ended. and you know me, I love my S/D fluff .
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I'M HORRIBLE AND SAID I'D READ IT WEEKS AGO AND NEVER DID! *grovels for forgiveness* I do apologize.
I thought it went beautifully, tho I did get a lil choked up at Raye's talking about her father and her grandfather (GPA HINO CAN'T DIE!) and am glad Jason stepped in when he did or I would been shaking my computer screen hoping I could get through to Raye. lol. I loved it. I love how its written adn worded
my only critique: MORE S/D FLUFF DARN IT! Come on, you gotta throw a dog a bone, er, a cat some cat nip?
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »