Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
Moonprincess998 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Nice chapter and don't worry Serena's gifts are nice. I love the love in this chapter. I love the love and devotion the warriors have for their charges. But theb again it shouldn't be any other way. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon
catgirl505 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Ya thanks ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
i loved it keep going.

by:familychibatsukino
smfan4ever72 chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Fantastic chapter...I loved it! Jealous D is pretty hott! :)
Sacagewea chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
Ahh! So much adorablness I think I might die! But someone needs to give Darien a serious talking to about how he greets Saori! He is a taken man now and he needs to be more considerate of Serena's feelings! Ugh men are stupid! Lol loved Jason's comment. So what was that whole seen with emerald, sapphire, and the demon thingy? I'm a limitless confused as to what their motives are. Besides the obvious of course. Great chapter as usual! Please update ASAP! P.s. I wouldn't mind some Keven and Mina scenes... Lol they are my second favorite couple in the sm series. Lol they should go on a double date with Serena and Darien
Rose chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
Another update this month! Yeay! :d
So many things I love about this chapter! :x
I love Lita & Mina teasing D about his 'sleepover' ;))
I love the wake up scene & the wake up kiss ;;)
I love the smoke coming out of Amara's ears & everyone's reaction to them :))
I love how D told S he wants her & that's not about to change anytime soon :x
I love how real the whole baseball game was b-)
I love how D told Saori he's seeing S :x
I love that S struck a homer by imagining Saori's face on the ball :-bd
I love Seiya's black eye :))
I love the kiss after the game :x
I love the tender JR, KM, ZA, AM moments as short as they were ;;)
Most of all, I love how ur writing makes me smile & keep me ur biggest fan :x

P/S: What r the demoniaques doing in Japan? R we seeing some of the other characters in their Japanese names since u pointed out that Molly, Melvin & Greg r separate people from their Japanese counterpart? :-/
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
I really was on the floor. The stupid blonds LOL ! And first Amara with her atitude against Darien. And all the snickering. LOL And YES ! I loved the black eye - serves him right - it's Dariens girlfrind! But I also love the reactions of Serena towards Saori . The end sounds like a nice new exciting chapter Please update soon! * And again THANKS for the eye!*
kbtjmandy chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
wow, remarkable chapter. Loved how much you found out about baseball, some of the slang I didnt know of and I play baseball lol...was awesomely put though and it was like as if you could picture being there :)
Really enjoyed this chapter and your welcome on my reviews, I really love reading your fanfics. Help me take my mind of studies but take care and have a great day.
Emily chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Wow! I love the romance and humour of this chapter! So sweet and funny! Amara protective of her kitten is always a favourite scene and I also love that you showed how right Michelle is for her, how they balance each other. The short tender moments between Kevin and Mina, Zach and Amy and Jason and Raye was also very sweet. The sweetest scene? All Serena and Darien moments! They're so in love and so unaware of what the other is feeling! Seiya's black eye and Darien's jealousy is also great and I love how he told Saori that he's seeing Serena! Please update soon!
Romyna.Z chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
It was great! I must say I didn't know anything about baseball either, so I learn something thanks to your efforts :D Thank you for this chapter, and I hope you can update soon! all the good vibes to you!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Excellent read! Love every chapter! Update soon PLEASE!
SerenityShields chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
i really loved this chapter. it has humour, romance, action (i consider the match as such) and even a bit of angst with the insecurity and temporary jealousy. everything worked really well and stirred the emotions the way they should. amara's overprotectiveness and seiya's black eye made me laugh out loud, as were jason's, raye's and mina's antics and serena's and mina's confusion over the baseball rules, serena's fear and insecurities (both regarding her exam and saori) tug the heartstring, the children's sweetness and the friendship among each character shone through, and romance was obvious between each couple. kudos also for a very believable baseball match. still, my favourite moments were each of serena and darien moment. he's very sweet! very well done!
nickybluejess chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
And again I loved the chapter. It's just too funny how poor Seiya got hit by the baseball, and his foot stuck in the ground. Noddy Darien, ;)
Moonprincess998 chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Wow is the chapter where Serena and Darien get their memories back. Can't wait. Btw nice chapter. Really well put together. Update soon.
trish1573 chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Oooooooooooo I could do hit Darien. You're being way to nice to him again poor Serena. Although you surprised me with your knowledge of baseball sunshine ;)

It was great that you gave him a small rate of jealousy, he just needs a little more ))

But as always it was a great chapter...I'm sure you did fantastic on all your final exams too
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »