Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
Natasha chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
You changed the cover art to the story! I love it! Especially the way you coloured the hair and left everything else as line drawings. I also love this new chapter and was squealing with joy that you've finally updated. Love the reference to the anime and the twist you added to it. Please update soon. I can't wait to see how you'll explore the back stories cause I'm really loving it so far!
Moonprincess998 chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
Great chapter. I loved it. There is so much love in this chapter. But I'm confused, how many times did they reincarnate and what do you mean it's been thirty years. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
JFVM chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
oh plz keep going i really love it and take ur time
Usagi Carter chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
Yay! A new chapter! *does happy dance* I have to say, this couldn't have come at a better time. Work has been stressful as crap this morning and this gave me a wonderful break to sit and read and not feel stressed out. I got all teary eyed for Amy and Raye...you know this had to be hard on them. I think this was a wonderful transition for the next part. Keep up the awesome work. And yes, I will be reviewing the new chapter of the other story, just haven't had a chance to read it. Great job! Keep it up!
SerenityShields chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
i love how the direction this story is taking. very interesting! can't wait to find up what you have up your sleeve! love the friendship and everyone's interactions and definitely interesting seeing jason and raye in a different light. i never thought i'd see them as anything but playful and teasing but their scene was intense and powerful. you play with emotions very well. the children are delightful as always!
Nancy67 chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
If Darien, Serena and the girls were reborn after fighting Beryl how was Andrew reborn with them? Hopefully you'll be able to update soon.
nickybluejess chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
I can wait, it always makes me get really excited when you update your stories. Can't wait to read what you will bring next. :-)
Thu chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Yay an update! Please take your time, real life responsibilities and your health come first.

Am excited to see where the story goes from here with the group temporarily splitting up.
kera69love chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
wow did is grate a new chapter after so long am glad that you posted it was a little hard to follow but I got it cant wait for the next one
Starrlight1812 chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Ahh, loving this story. Take your time with the writing part, I always prefer quality over quantity. Besides, I love getting the email alert telling me your next chapter is up!
I love the interactions between the senshi, especially this one with Raye. It's nice to see this side of her character.
Starr
catgirl505 chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Ya!
Galaxy Princess chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Loved this chapter. I had a few tears when Rei and Jed were talking. I really love your story and I look forward to another chapter.
escape-reader.13 chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
d'awwwwww I can't wait to see how Serena and the girls act wthout Darien and the boys around...I feel like it's going to be filled with fun and giggles :)
Li'l Albatross chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I'm sorry that yet again I haven't reviewed any other chapters. This story is incredible. I love your original characters and how you developed the generals. I hope you are doing well and that you come back to update this one day!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I love little kids and ciuldn't help smiling because that's exactly how they'd act...despite the fact that they aren't supposed to reveal anything about the future(or give their future Dady a heartattack!)
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »