Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
bunny88rosemagic chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
I don't remember if I reviewed this already. .. but so glad you undated it. Looking forward to the next.
SailorMoonForever chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
I am pouting right now. Why? Because the chapter ended. and you know me, I love my S/D fluff .
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I'M HORRIBLE AND SAID I'D READ IT WEEKS AGO AND NEVER DID! *grovels for forgiveness* I do apologize.
I thought it went beautifully, tho I did get a lil choked up at Raye's talking about her father and her grandfather (GPA HINO CAN'T DIE!) and am glad Jason stepped in when he did or I would been shaking my computer screen hoping I could get through to Raye. lol. I loved it. I love how its written adn worded
my only critique: MORE S/D FLUFF DARN IT! Come on, you gotta throw a dog a bone, er, a cat some cat nip?
Emily chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
I am honestly at the edge of my seat! Really can't wait to know where this new twist is going! The children especially the little girls are so so sweet. I especially love the goodbye scene. Please continue sooner rather than later...
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Love your story ! I can't wait for the update
Miss C. Royal chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
As usual, you've done it again. I love this story immensely and it never fails to bring a smile to my face simply because of all the love. Lol obviously there's romantic entanglements in there, but you can also see the love, friendship and loyalty of the guard; both the scouts and the generals deeply care for their prince and princess. There's the family love in not just the children and how quickly Darien and Serena take to them and accept parenting, (ex: Serena's good bye to the boys was just as sweet as Daren's goodbye to the girls. And the fact that both Sara and Suri promised lots of kisses for mommy on daddy's behalf, and then demanding lots of hugs and kisses for daddy on mommy's behalf...and how Darren and Darryl affectionately tell the girls to behave and such; all of it wasn't just super cute, but also a bit of an eye opener to how much the children care about their family) but how both sets of twins respond to each other. Not to mention the family connections with Jason being Serena's brother (I always did love the pure connection jed always seemed to have with Serena), Amara and Mina being her cousins. I love it all. Also, with this chapter, you've managed to bring a little bit of the pain of leaving behind loved ones in Rayes case. It was beautiful. Normally anyone would blame themselves in a situation like that. As a reader, I was simply blown away. It felt like we could close our eyes and see her blazing with guilt and frustration, pain and regret. Her shake back into reality was well done too, I love how Jason brought her back without being too harsh. A strong willed woman needs an equally stubborn and head strong man to pull her out of something. All and all, this chapter was lovely, as were it's predecessors. I hope you keep up the amazing writing you do! I'll stay a fan and follower even long after you finish TOBITF AND SD ss and dd. Happy writing!
Carlaisabel chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
this a great story. love it and cant wait for more, so please update the sooner that you can. I hope that everything is ok and that you have time to continue this amazing story soon
naughtygirl chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
awwwwwwwwwww! I'm in love with BOTH Darien AND Jason! Can I AT LEAST marry ONE of them? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee? LOVE them both and all their scenes! Love the new plot as well! More please!
Panda1573a chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Oh that was so sweet in so many ways. I love how you're putting in what happened to the first families and lives. You my dear friend are so awesome in so many ways. I also love how you handled Raye's guilt. You handled a stressful condition with such elegance and grace. I eagerly await as always for your next writing.
Natasha chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
You changed the cover art to the story! I love it! Especially the way you coloured the hair and left everything else as line drawings. I also love this new chapter and was squealing with joy that you've finally updated. Love the reference to the anime and the twist you added to it. Please update soon. I can't wait to see how you'll explore the back stories cause I'm really loving it so far!
Moonprincess998 chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
Great chapter. I loved it. There is so much love in this chapter. But I'm confused, how many times did they reincarnate and what do you mean it's been thirty years. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
JFVM chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
oh plz keep going i really love it and take ur time
Usagi Carter chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
Yay! A new chapter! *does happy dance* I have to say, this couldn't have come at a better time. Work has been stressful as crap this morning and this gave me a wonderful break to sit and read and not feel stressed out. I got all teary eyed for Amy and Raye...you know this had to be hard on them. I think this was a wonderful transition for the next part. Keep up the awesome work. And yes, I will be reviewing the new chapter of the other story, just haven't had a chance to read it. Great job! Keep it up!
SerenityShields chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
i love how the direction this story is taking. very interesting! can't wait to find up what you have up your sleeve! love the friendship and everyone's interactions and definitely interesting seeing jason and raye in a different light. i never thought i'd see them as anything but playful and teasing but their scene was intense and powerful. you play with emotions very well. the children are delightful as always!
Nancy67 chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
If Darien, Serena and the girls were reborn after fighting Beryl how was Andrew reborn with them? Hopefully you'll be able to update soon.
nickybluejess chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
I can wait, it always makes me get really excited when you update your stories. Can't wait to read what you will bring next. :-)
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »