Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
S. Augustara chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
It's really cute how protective Amara is of Serena! And I really like your version of Alan... He's really not such a bad guy :)
S. Augustara chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Another wonderful chapter! I could really feel the pain of loss that Serena experienced! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the great story! :)
S. Augustara chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Loved the chapter!:)
S. Augustara chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
That was the best chapter yet! Heartwarming and heart wrenching. I love Darien's taunt: "We have children together!" I actually laughed out loud! I'd almost feel bad for Anne, having three men she likes all liking her enemy, if she wasn't such a nasty person! Great job! I'm off to read more! :)
S. Augustara chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Nice chapter! I really like how you draw all of your interactions between the characters from things that happened in the anime or in the manga. It makes the characters feel much more real and true to themselves. :)
S. Augustara chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Adorable! In fact that was so adorable that it was adorabubble! Great job! :)
S. Augustara chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
This chapter was super cute! You really captured Serena's attitude and lingo really well! The children are really adorable as well! Can't wait to read more! :)
S. Augustara chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Great story so far! I can't wait to see where it goes! Keep up with the good work! :)
Loutie12 chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
Hi, I am really enjoying this story and hope you will continue it till the end! I usually don't read stories that were not already 'completed' when I start them, but your summary intrigued me and then you got me stuck on this story from then on! I hope you had nice Christmas and a happy new year and hope that you will continue this soon!
SailorMoonForever chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
I LOVE ITTTTTTT! it was so adorable. I said I was going to catch up on all your stuff today, but I keep getting pulled to do stuff at work :( I did get one read and i did love it.
i loved the special moments between them. i was really hoping darien would come in and surprise her! lol. the descriptions are awesome! It is just amazing (I know, i keep saying that) lol.
Love and and love you!
SMF
naughtygirl chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
awwww...such a beautiful chapter! GREAT friendship & family moments! Wonderful gifts and... I agree with the scouts, your S&D ARE beautiful together!
smfan4ever72 chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
Thank-you for the great chapter! I have a birthday coming up, but am pretty sure I won't be getting presents like these... LOL!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and an Amazing New Year...
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
I love that Chapter. The presents are fantastic. They fit perfectly together. The repeat of the game - I really was on the floor . LOL I wish you a wonderful christmas and nice holydays.
Yvonnerenee chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
Omggggg, I LOVE this story. I mean seriously LOVE. When I first came across it and read the prologue and the character list and all I was immediately HOOKED. and I had to keep myself from posting a comment every chapter. It's the right amout of everything: romance, suspense, comedy, action. It has substance it's not all light hearted but not full of angst. It has balance, and I'm in love. I can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks for writing this and sticking with it. I'm following to the end. I hope once you finish this you'll continue to write, I do enjoy reading your work.
LadyChaos282 chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
I love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »