Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
Cool chapter, keep it coming.
SailorMoonForever chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
okay, are you ready?
AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (waaaay more 'e's needed haha)
I absolutely loved it. I thought it was perfect 3
I thought about the names in the previous chapter, and the profession descriptions, but honestly, I didn't even think of it lol. I loved it as I love all all your chapters! haha. Loved all the gifts and the incredible description (where I MAJORLY lack as a writer). It was beautiful 3
now get that butt of yours to writing missy! I want more chapters!
*hearts*
SMF
SailorMoonForever chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
ahhhhhhhh I LOVE it as ALWAYS! I was grinning through the whole thing! The beginning was so cute while the end made me laugh (with Serena and Mina being clueless). Would love to see more jealousy from Seiya/Seori :)
off to read more!
SMF
Guest chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
please update soon really love this story so far
cant wait for the next chapter!
S. Augustara chapter 23 . 1/26/2014
That chapter was really sweet! The gifts were great and as always, Serena and Darien make the best couple! Wonderful chapter! Keep up the great work! :)
S. Augustara chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
That chapter was a lot of fun. Darien does tend to get a little too jealous sometimes! He needs to chill out! Lol Great job!
S. Augustara chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
Ooh Emerald and Sapphire! This is gonna get messy! If Serena and Darien thought that Anne and Alan were formidable foes, they better watch out for what's coming! At first I thought the woman might be Beryl but she doesn't really get turquoise/green hair until she becomes mega-Beryl and then she wears red. Plus, Emerald makes more sense with the wiseman storyline. Great chapter! I'm glad that Serena and Darien have started to sort out their feelings for each other! :)
S. Augustara chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
One of my favorite things about Serena is her innate gentleness and forgiving nature. I think we could all be better people if we followed her example. You've really captured her essence quite well, great job! :)
S. Augustara chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Wonderful! The last line is adorable and it actually reminds me of when I was little girl. My father was tucking my little brother in and singing us both to sleep. My dad has a rich and deep voice, but almost no musical talent. Apparently, my brother (who was four at the time) could sense that, because he sits up and puts his index finger up to my dad's lips, shakes his head and says "don't sing, daddy." My dad always says that was the moment he knew my brother had innate musical talent. Lol :) Great story! I am thoroughly enjoying it! :)
S. Augustara chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Excellent chapter! :)
S. Augustara chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
It's really cute how protective Amara is of Serena! And I really like your version of Alan... He's really not such a bad guy :)
S. Augustara chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Another wonderful chapter! I could really feel the pain of loss that Serena experienced! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the great story! :)
S. Augustara chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Loved the chapter!:)
S. Augustara chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
That was the best chapter yet! Heartwarming and heart wrenching. I love Darien's taunt: "We have children together!" I actually laughed out loud! I'd almost feel bad for Anne, having three men she likes all liking her enemy, if she wasn't such a nasty person! Great job! I'm off to read more! :)
S. Augustara chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Nice chapter! I really like how you draw all of your interactions between the characters from things that happened in the anime or in the manga. It makes the characters feel much more real and true to themselves. :)
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »