Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
S. Augustara chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Adorable! In fact that was so adorable that it was adorabubble! Great job! :)
S. Augustara chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
This chapter was super cute! You really captured Serena's attitude and lingo really well! The children are really adorable as well! Can't wait to read more! :)
S. Augustara chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Great story so far! I can't wait to see where it goes! Keep up with the good work! :)
Loutie12 chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
Hi, I am really enjoying this story and hope you will continue it till the end! I usually don't read stories that were not already 'completed' when I start them, but your summary intrigued me and then you got me stuck on this story from then on! I hope you had nice Christmas and a happy new year and hope that you will continue this soon!
SailorMoonForever chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
I LOVE ITTTTTTT! it was so adorable. I said I was going to catch up on all your stuff today, but I keep getting pulled to do stuff at work :( I did get one read and i did love it.
i loved the special moments between them. i was really hoping darien would come in and surprise her! lol. the descriptions are awesome! It is just amazing (I know, i keep saying that) lol.
Love and and love you!
SMF
naughtygirl chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
awwww...such a beautiful chapter! GREAT friendship & family moments! Wonderful gifts and... I agree with the scouts, your S&D ARE beautiful together!
smfan4ever72 chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
Thank-you for the great chapter! I have a birthday coming up, but am pretty sure I won't be getting presents like these... LOL!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and an Amazing New Year...
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
I love that Chapter. The presents are fantastic. They fit perfectly together. The repeat of the game - I really was on the floor . LOL I wish you a wonderful christmas and nice holydays.
Yvonnerenee chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
Omggggg, I LOVE this story. I mean seriously LOVE. When I first came across it and read the prologue and the character list and all I was immediately HOOKED. and I had to keep myself from posting a comment every chapter. It's the right amout of everything: romance, suspense, comedy, action. It has substance it's not all light hearted but not full of angst. It has balance, and I'm in love. I can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks for writing this and sticking with it. I'm following to the end. I hope once you finish this you'll continue to write, I do enjoy reading your work.
LadyChaos282 chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
I love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
tryntee13 chapter 22 . 12/16/2013
This was sooo awesome. I swear i've been reading this over and over because i love the development of the story!
Sasha chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
I love this story! I think it has everything a story should have, romance, angst, humour and drama. I wonder, there are so many characters in this story and eventhough serena and darien are the main focus, the other characters are still well developed. Do they all have a bit of you in them or is there any particular character that you identify with most. Serena maybe?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
What are those Demonaiques doing with the rainbow crystals? O_o
JJen.A chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
Love love LOVED it. Another FAN-tastic chapter! Thankyou so much for posting again. It was nice and long but as always it leaves me hanging for more! You are just gonna have to post again soon though I saw there is a new chapter to s plus d...yay! :) where did you get the inspirations for the gifts? They were so beautifully and thoughtfully done. Loved them. Of course I think Darien's gift has to top it! But I may be a little bias there :)
trish1573 chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
Ok dear

Sweet and sentimental. You've done a wonderful job. Snow globes huh? Lol, you make me miss my grandma (mom's mom) she was a dress maker (her wedding gowns were stunning) and would have loved your dress description.
As always love your stories...can't wait to read more of them )

I still think you should make Darrien pray a little more attention to our dear princess.

Merry Christmas