Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
S. Augustara chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
That chapter was a lot of fun. Darien does tend to get a little too jealous sometimes! He needs to chill out! Lol Great job!
S. Augustara chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
Ooh Emerald and Sapphire! This is gonna get messy! If Serena and Darien thought that Anne and Alan were formidable foes, they better watch out for what's coming! At first I thought the woman might be Beryl but she doesn't really get turquoise/green hair until she becomes mega-Beryl and then she wears red. Plus, Emerald makes more sense with the wiseman storyline. Great chapter! I'm glad that Serena and Darien have started to sort out their feelings for each other! :)
S. Augustara chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
One of my favorite things about Serena is her innate gentleness and forgiving nature. I think we could all be better people if we followed her example. You've really captured her essence quite well, great job! :)
S. Augustara chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Wonderful! The last line is adorable and it actually reminds me of when I was little girl. My father was tucking my little brother in and singing us both to sleep. My dad has a rich and deep voice, but almost no musical talent. Apparently, my brother (who was four at the time) could sense that, because he sits up and puts his index finger up to my dad's lips, shakes his head and says "don't sing, daddy." My dad always says that was the moment he knew my brother had innate musical talent. Lol :) Great story! I am thoroughly enjoying it! :)
S. Augustara chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Excellent chapter! :)
S. Augustara chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
It's really cute how protective Amara is of Serena! And I really like your version of Alan... He's really not such a bad guy :)
S. Augustara chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Another wonderful chapter! I could really feel the pain of loss that Serena experienced! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the great story! :)
S. Augustara chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Loved the chapter!:)
S. Augustara chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
That was the best chapter yet! Heartwarming and heart wrenching. I love Darien's taunt: "We have children together!" I actually laughed out loud! I'd almost feel bad for Anne, having three men she likes all liking her enemy, if she wasn't such a nasty person! Great job! I'm off to read more! :)
S. Augustara chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Nice chapter! I really like how you draw all of your interactions between the characters from things that happened in the anime or in the manga. It makes the characters feel much more real and true to themselves. :)
S. Augustara chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Adorable! In fact that was so adorable that it was adorabubble! Great job! :)
S. Augustara chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
This chapter was super cute! You really captured Serena's attitude and lingo really well! The children are really adorable as well! Can't wait to read more! :)
S. Augustara chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Great story so far! I can't wait to see where it goes! Keep up with the good work! :)
Loutie12 chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
Hi, I am really enjoying this story and hope you will continue it till the end! I usually don't read stories that were not already 'completed' when I start them, but your summary intrigued me and then you got me stuck on this story from then on! I hope you had nice Christmas and a happy new year and hope that you will continue this soon!
SailorMoonForever chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
I LOVE ITTTTTTT! it was so adorable. I said I was going to catch up on all your stuff today, but I keep getting pulled to do stuff at work :( I did get one read and i did love it.
i loved the special moments between them. i was really hoping darien would come in and surprise her! lol. the descriptions are awesome! It is just amazing (I know, i keep saying that) lol.
Love and and love you!