Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
tryntee13 chapter 22 . 12/16/2013
This was sooo awesome. I swear i've been reading this over and over because i love the development of the story!
Sasha chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
I love this story! I think it has everything a story should have, romance, angst, humour and drama. I wonder, there are so many characters in this story and eventhough serena and darien are the main focus, the other characters are still well developed. Do they all have a bit of you in them or is there any particular character that you identify with most. Serena maybe?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
What are those Demonaiques doing with the rainbow crystals? O_o
JJen.A chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
Love love LOVED it. Another FAN-tastic chapter! Thankyou so much for posting again. It was nice and long but as always it leaves me hanging for more! You are just gonna have to post again soon though I saw there is a new chapter to s plus d...yay! :) where did you get the inspirations for the gifts? They were so beautifully and thoughtfully done. Loved them. Of course I think Darien's gift has to top it! But I may be a little bias there :)
Panda1573a chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
Ok dear

Sweet and sentimental. You've done a wonderful job. Snow globes huh? Lol, you make me miss my grandma (mom's mom) she was a dress maker (her wedding gowns were stunning) and would have loved your dress description.
As always love your stories...can't wait to read more of them )

I still think you should make Darrien pray a little more attention to our dear princess.

Merry Christmas
Trish
tryntee13 chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
Wonderful chapter! this was so great, and i look forward to your updates on this story and the outtakes ("S plus D...") brilliant!
kbtjmandy chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
Awe, omg this was beautifully written. Read multiple times. The food description was mouthwatering. Lol, got me to crave the foods :)
The gifts from every person was awesome especially the kids and dariens. Awe, such a cute family. It was an amazing update, loved it. Well worth the wait, that's for sure. Keep up the work d update soon. Happy holidays also, and happy new year :) ...perhaps scouts and everyone do somthing for new years? Just a thought :p take care
nickybluejess chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Awesome chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I enjoyed reading what Serena got for her birthday. Especially the gifts from Darien and the kids.
MixBerkaan chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
I love your story! I hope you can post again soon! I can't wait to read it
mischiefmaker chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Too many thoughts for this chapter but I'm going to skip the obvious, I'm pretty sure people tell you all the time what a talented writer you are with a specialty at tugging heartstrings! I'm really glad you decided to show the shitennou's reaction with Usagi because it's already obvious that her senshi loves her and it's really good to see that she has the same rapport with the shitennou and that they love her just as much and willing to go to so much effort for her birthday. I love everyone's interaction with each other and all the gifts are wicked awesome! Update soon, I really can't stand the suspense of the new twist!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
wow love all the details on Darien's gift, though I keep picturing snow globes stacked on one another like a cake lol still great chap :)) hoping u have a safe fun holiday!

alPhha
bunny88rosemagic chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I can't believe I haven't review in so long, amazing chapter, and as always an excellent job.
Rose chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Did I tell u that u r my fav writer? :x
I'll keep this short since reading this chapter took me longer than expected & I hv somewhere 2 b... :(
J & Haruka scenes, Raye's gift & interaction with S: GREAT LOL moments! :))
The gifts, EVERY SINGLE ONE: PERFECT! I can see them in my head! LITERALLY! :-bd
The love, interactions btwn characters, I say u achieved what u set out 2 do:beautifully & perfectly described! So much love! :d
-ur bigggest fan- :x
PS: U don't happen 2 hv a 'snow globe' like the one D gave S, do u? b-)
Dream01 chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Aww, this was truly a lovely chapter, you had me in tears
AriellaSerenity chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Omg I want to see that kid that beat any at every test! Lol that would be a funny reunion. Also Shingo wouldn't be too bad. That also would be very interesting. I personally would still be upset about Darien kissing Saori even if Serena was okay with it. Wonder what that confrontation between the two will look like... I LOVE the gifts they gave her. They were absolutely perfect and obtained your desires results effortlessly. Great GREAT chapter! Please update as soon as humanely possible!
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »