Reviews for The Only Blonde in the Family
tryntee13 chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
Wonderful chapter! this was so great, and i look forward to your updates on this story and the outtakes ("S plus D...") brilliant!
kbtjmandy chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
Awe, omg this was beautifully written. Read multiple times. The food description was mouthwatering. Lol, got me to crave the foods :)
The gifts from every person was awesome especially the kids and dariens. Awe, such a cute family. It was an amazing update, loved it. Well worth the wait, that's for sure. Keep up the work d update soon. Happy holidays also, and happy new year :) ...perhaps scouts and everyone do somthing for new years? Just a thought :p take care
nickybluejess chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Awesome chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I enjoyed reading what Serena got for her birthday. Especially the gifts from Darien and the kids.
MixBerkaan chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
I love your story! I hope you can post again soon! I can't wait to read it
mischiefmaker chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Too many thoughts for this chapter but I'm going to skip the obvious, I'm pretty sure people tell you all the time what a talented writer you are with a specialty at tugging heartstrings! I'm really glad you decided to show the shitennou's reaction with Usagi because it's already obvious that her senshi loves her and it's really good to see that she has the same rapport with the shitennou and that they love her just as much and willing to go to so much effort for her birthday. I love everyone's interaction with each other and all the gifts are wicked awesome! Update soon, I really can't stand the suspense of the new twist!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
wow love all the details on Darien's gift, though I keep picturing snow globes stacked on one another like a cake lol still great chap :)) hoping u have a safe fun holiday!

alPhha
bunny88rosemagic chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I can't believe I haven't review in so long, amazing chapter, and as always an excellent job.
Rose chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Did I tell u that u r my fav writer? :x
I'll keep this short since reading this chapter took me longer than expected & I hv somewhere 2 b... :(
J & Haruka scenes, Raye's gift & interaction with S: GREAT LOL moments! :))
The gifts, EVERY SINGLE ONE: PERFECT! I can see them in my head! LITERALLY! :-bd
The love, interactions btwn characters, I say u achieved what u set out 2 do:beautifully & perfectly described! So much love! :d
-ur bigggest fan- :x
PS: U don't happen 2 hv a 'snow globe' like the one D gave S, do u? b-)
Dream01 chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Aww, this was truly a lovely chapter, you had me in tears
AriellaSerenity chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Omg I want to see that kid that beat any at every test! Lol that would be a funny reunion. Also Shingo wouldn't be too bad. That also would be very interesting. I personally would still be upset about Darien kissing Saori even if Serena was okay with it. Wonder what that confrontation between the two will look like... I LOVE the gifts they gave her. They were absolutely perfect and obtained your desires results effortlessly. Great GREAT chapter! Please update as soon as humanely possible!
xxNarielxx chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Great work

Update soon :D
JFVM chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
wow i just love the snow globes they are my favorite just wow plz keep up the good work i wish my birthday parties was that fun
Emily chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I really love the efforts made by everyone and the thought put into Serena's presents. It shows everyone's devotion to her. The gifts are awesome and described in such a way that I can picture every single one in my head! There is so much love and friendship in this chapter and the Amara/Jason scenes injected humour. And I'm really excited to learn why Motoki was reborn with the others and why Emerald and Sapphire are searching for the previous rainbow crystal holders. Please update soon!
Natalie chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I'm sorry but I don't understand, they DIED?! I mean Motoki DIED?! When?! I thought he was supposed to be with Reika now, in some versions like PGSM, he's with Makoto though. But I don't understand what it means when Motoki died. I love this story, especially the parts with Haruka. Maybe Hotaru and Setsuna could show to surprise Usagi!
Nancy67 chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I like Darien gift the most I can picture the scenes in my head. Why is Diamond collecting the rainbow crystal carrier they have no power. Sorry I didn't review the last chapter but it was late when I finished reading, Darien had no right to be jealous of Seyia kissing Serena when he kissed Siayori. I hope they will about that to each other.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »