Reviews for Complicated
Hermione'sHairLookAlike chapter 29 . 9/7/2012
Voldy-x, really? XD lol
imagine222 chapter 45 . 8/13/2012
I love jewel! She is by far my favorite author created character I have read about! You did a really good job defining her personality and letting the readers have a connection to her. I love how she is her own person, and doesn’t follow in her father's footsteps. I liked when she talked back to Snape, it was about time someone did. It took a lot of courage for her to do that in front of the whole school, and on her first day too. I was surprised she wasn't placed in Gryffindor. I like how she is a first year, but fits in perfectly with all the sixth years. I think it’s great that she can still be so happy even though she has such a crappy home life with Lucius. She is really smart and can act way mature for a first year and I like that. :). I WAS SO SAD WHEN SHE DIED! It was horrible, especially how accepting she was of her death. I almost cried when she died.

Harry and Ron seemed a little out of character at first. I can see how they would be mad about Hermione spending time with Malfoy, but I would think that Harry at least would be okay with her hanging out with Jewel. When they started talking about how to kill Malfoy, I was a little confused. It’s understandable that they would be mad, but I don't see them as murderers. Of course it all made sense when Lucius talked about the imperious curse.

I like how Hermione can fit in so well with the Slytherins. I have to admit, I didn't think they would warm up to her so quickly with her being muggle born and all. I do like how Pansy and Hermione get along though, it’s a nice change. I definitely do agree that most Slytherins are just misunderstood. It was also cool how Blaze helped them to escape. I was not expecting that.

I was surprised at how stupid Draco and Hermione were about the dream. I mean it’s pretty obvious who the dream is about! The names even started with the same letters for crying out loud! I’m glad they figure it out eventually, I just thought that Hermione would have figured it out a little earlier.

I also really like the plot. It’s very original.

Overall, great story! I loved it! I can’t wait to start reading Complicated The Search for the Land of Eden.
Coydog22 chapter 38 . 7/22/2012
How is it a Masquerade Ball if no one is wearing a mask?
Coydog22 chapter 36 . 7/21/2012
How do you slap someone and draw blood?
Coydog22 chapter 33 . 7/21/2012
HAHAHA. The entire time I was reading this, I imagined Blaise as a guy. I couldnt help it.
Coydog22 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Oh, your Ex is dating another guy? Kill him. That will fix ALL your problems.
Coydog22 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Interesting Password...
olsdckedy6u7siw chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I'm sorry but this story just isn't interesting...
dcghtyfrjmd chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Umm... the password was just not good. sorry, but putting hermione's and draco's names together? ehhh
Sukfgbltfn chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Just wanted to point out that his name is weasley, not weasly. Lol yeah. Jewel seems really cute. :)
Dgkwieyhwhe chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I just wanted to point out that her name is spelled hermione, not hermoine. otherwise the story's interesting so far
RiniTaisho chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
It's funny, because i'm reading this at 4:30 a.m. because i couldn't fall back asleep and today's my first day back at school from winter break! :D

Rini
dramione lover chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
hahahahah, I love your password! xD
thoughts.elsewhere chapter 46 . 3/23/2011
This story is absolutely beautifully written. I'm off to read the sequel now. Xx
ilovetivo chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Ummm? How can they not evn have an inkling of an idea that is them? They are SUPPOSED to be smart! Love it! lol!
1,125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »