Reviews for Complicated
thapasia chapter 46 . 12/22/2014
why didn't you complete it.
Smartcat101 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Crystals clear 44 listen up if it's so eww go to hell it's her choice if she wants to write draco and hermione and on your page you have draco and hermione so I wouldn't be talking luv the story
Haneefa chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
I'm not a Linkin Park fan but I love this song!
ivanna33 chapter 42 . 2/14/2014
I can't believe how unrealistic this story is. Miserablia? Really? And the dialogue is terrible. Who talks that way? Like when Dumbledor died, Hagrid says "why oh why?" And I hope you've learned by now the difference between then and than because it's driving me crazy.
Luv chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Wtf
Futuremrsfelton chapter 46 . 11/25/2013
WOW great story
Dazzle chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Jewelia is jewles Daemon is draco helen is hermione gina is ginny lucio is lucius
Simran Cecil chapter 46 . 8/11/2013
Such a wonderful story
Simran Cecil chapter 38 . 8/11/2013
I love the sex scene draco and hermoine should have removed their clothes completely
Simran chapter 32 . 8/11/2013
Draco and Hermoine look good together for the ball
Simran chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
The kiss between malfoy and hermoine was so good I. Also feel like doing it with some boy a
Micaela chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Look. I've only gotten to the the umpteenth chapter but I think your not portraying Ron, Harry, Neville, or the rest of the chart hers right.

I don't think hermione would just kiss draco onna whim. I don't think Harry would be reacting so furiously but more understanding. And I don't think Ron would resort to killing no matter how pissed he was let alone would other people agree with it, especially Neville. And frankly if Ginny didnt feel killing Draco right (which it isn't) she is to much like her mother so having the courage to tell the boys off.
mitch404 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I think Hermione in the book does not flinched on Voldemorts name it was Ron who always does
IAmNotDeath chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Figured it out...

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KILL JEWEL?!
lia.a.karas chapter 46 . 2/10/2013
Awsome story and very impressive. 5 stars rating!
1,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »