Reviews for Complicated
Dgkwieyhwhe chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I just wanted to point out that her name is spelled hermione, not hermoine. otherwise the story's interesting so far
RiniTaisho chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
It's funny, because i'm reading this at 4:30 a.m. because i couldn't fall back asleep and today's my first day back at school from winter break! :D

dramione lover chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
hahahahah, I love your password! xD
thoughts.elsewhere chapter 46 . 3/23/2011
This story is absolutely beautifully written. I'm off to read the sequel now. Xx
ilovetivo chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Ummm? How can they not evn have an inkling of an idea that is them? They are SUPPOSED to be smart! Love it! lol!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 46 . 1/31/2011
can't wait
Re-Animated chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
They're acting a little too much out of character in this chapter, Harry and Ron.
Re-Animated chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Awesome chapter! My favorite yet. I've got this inkling that maybe Pansy and Hermione will become friends now.
Re-Animated chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
They'll both be able to sleep now. We know what their dreams are going to be like!
Re-Animated chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Can't even begin to imagine why these dreams are important to the story.
Re-Animated chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
For a first fanfic you did pretty well for yourself. Not many people can get so many reviews for their first story.
Re-Animated chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Oh! Looks like someone's getting a little protective about Hermione! 3
Re-Animated chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Haha! With Jewel looking to Hermione as something of a big sister, it's sure to make Draco extremely jealous! Can't wait!
Re-Animated chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Yes, it was a rather short chapter but I liked it all the same. One thing that does bother me: Jewel seems to be talking like she's older then Hermione, calling her sweetie and stuff. It just doesn't seem to fit for an eleven year old.
Re-Animated chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
So didn't expect THAT to happen. Another great chapter. They keep getting better and better.
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »