Reviews for Complicated
Rebecca15 chapter 7 . 8/7/2002
Ron and Harry are jerks! I wonder how Hermione is going to manage...
Lilian Portia chapter 7 . 8/6/2002
Aw . . . Is this really your first fan fic? Impressive.
Jamie chapter 7 . 8/6/2002
I love this story the idea that malfoy has a sister is a great idea very orginal. As far as i know i haven't read many of the stories on here but this is the first one with that idea. I love it. I'm glade that you are updating so much that way i don't lose on what going on and i will be able to read it easer. well thanks for writing so well.
LauderLandLily chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
I think u'r story is great! U r verry detailed, and entertaining :-) some parts r so hilarious, i was LoL (laughing out loud)U really take after J.K. Rowling..,i mean U got the exact same writing style! Just run through the chaps

A-gain, cz U got sm errs. Otherwise, i think U hv real potential 4 a writing carreer ;-0 ...
Iden's Garden chapter 7 . 8/6/2002
hmmm...very interesting choice of password...lol...was it a reference to the main characters? and harry and ron are being incredibly rude! have hermione kick them or something. lol. i'll feel better.
BoOtYbAbY chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
wow...cool, not bad for a rookie! that was awsome! keep going!
f0xyness39 chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
bad ron! bad harry! sorta bad ginny!

GO DRACO! hehehe

more more more soon!
Rebecca15 chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
That was quite a slip up from Hermione! I loved how you wrote Draco in this chapter, his thoughts, etc.

As for other pairings: I'm so die-hard D/Hr that I really don't care too much about other pairings, so whatever you choose (outside D/Hr) won't bother me.
Rebecca15 chapter 5 . 8/6/2002
"Remember, I DON'T like you. My sis does."

Sure, whatever you say Draco ;)

I can't believe how quick you are with the chapters, I've never seen anyone update this fast! It's great, plus it keeps the story fresh in my mind. Great Job!
f0xyness39 chapter 5 . 8/6/2002
i like :)

more soon i hope? (haha i don't think that sentence even made sense but o well)
Lizzy chapter 5 . 8/6/2002
That last chapter was waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy cute. The whole first name basis and the curl thing was so sweet. They are totally into each other and don't even realize it. I hope you get the next chapter up and make it longer.
Iden's Garden chapter 5 . 8/6/2002
hee hee...very interesting...i can see loooove in the air! lol
Animeflamechick chapter 4 . 8/6/2002
You sure updated fast!
Rebecca15 chapter 4 . 8/6/2002
Ah - cliffhangar! I can't wait for the next chapter, and to see how this new friendship works.

Oh, I forgot last review, but Thank you for thanking me :) I didn't even realize I was your first review - I am honoured!

Keep writing!
Rebecca15 chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
I think that will go down as one of the more interesting Sorting Ceremonies in Hogwart's history ;)

Jewel's able to talk back to Snape? Lucius must be extremely bad if she was about to cry when Draco said he'd write father about her behaviour in the previous chapters! - I thought she's be put in Gryffindor for that!

Anyway, the paragraph structure is perfect - if the paragraphs get to long, I find it really hard to read on the computer, but I had no problems with this fic.
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »