Reviews for A Racing Problem
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Haha! These are all great :)
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Very well written.
crayolacccc chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Your stories always make me laugh! My favorite part was about the 'demonic light' in Kili's eyes. :D
Loveanime15 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awww! So cute! Great job!
WhalesEverywhere chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Holy shit this fanfic of yours is fucking hilarious! Omg! Cracked me up multiple times! Gosh! Awesome! Simply awesome! Hope you continue with this kinda fic A good change from all those angsty fanfics others tend to write
Rin-anne chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Cute story. I can easily see Kili and Fili's characters like this. Tripping Thorin again at the end was brilliant!
avaes chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
You write Kili and Fili really well. I loved how Fili was only making breakfast because he put a wager on Kili, and was proud to boast about his brother being the fastest dwarf that ever lived.

HAHA. I loved Thorin in this. "They were in the woods, and Kili was running while Fili chased him with a belt, threatening to beat him." That is so perfect, and funny, and I can picture it clearly.

Fili trying to get Kili to visualize, and he saw Bofur running out of the bushes and chasing him with a turkey leg. Naked. I didn't think it was possible for this to get funnier, but it is. I loved this, and can't wait to read more from you. :)
Dwelven-Maiden chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
So funny :D I was laughing at the end! Poor Thorin, his nephews have it in for him.
xrunnerzx chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is great! Lol but its kinda sad that they don't like Bofur, I always liked him and his hat :D keep writing!
rollwithbutter chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww, it was funny AND sweet. Unexpected ending with Fili realizing he'd been selfish.
Loved this:
"beards weren't his family's strong suit."
and this:
"Because even with a rock and a fork I could make a better pair of boots than Boldri or his brother."
Thanks for the fun read!
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Okay, I'm gasping for breath here. Oh, hersheys, that was hilarious. I have to admit, Fili felt a little out of character to me. But that could just be my interpretation of Fili. But that one scene, baby underfoot one second and on the other side of the room the next, was sooo funny, I just had to review. Honestly, if it weren't for that one scene, I probably wouldn't have reviewed at all. Good job!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
XD ROFL! Ooh, this is just great! Possibly a teny tiny bit out of character, but I love it!
Syd chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I laughed really hard at the hedgehog thing and "did you kick my baby?". I adore your writing. Keep up the good work!
celest-tial chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Love, love, love it! This was so cute and adorable and hilarious! *squees* simply wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I think I like more angst but all of your stories are great
I need more *W*