Reviews for The Dragon's Mark
}
Loved it!
?Sequel?
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 16 . 3/19
This story was so freakingly amazing! I mean... A BLACK DRAGON! It was just epic! I'm still drooling all over the plot.
The PTSD chapters were pure art. I still can't believe how well writen they were.
In general, It was wonderfully writen and detailed. I loved every bit of it.
Thanks for such an amazing story.
xBookEaterx chapter 10 . 3/15
You know? This is the second time I've read this story and I still love it and enjoy it all over again... The ending of this chapter is just sooo beautiful!
shell22 chapter 16 . 3/9
Great story! It had my stomach in knots most of the time. Thanks!
Kat chapter 16 . 1/10
I really like ur story... You should make a sequel. I dont no about the antagonist but i think meelin shoul have to turn back into a dragon at some point. Probably more than once but arthur finds out at one point that hes the black dragon and that he has magic
TerraPrime chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
That's was amazing:) I really enjoyed reading this one. Thanks.
LinBates chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Loved this awesome and beautiful story that you wrote and offered to us! It was greatly appreciated! Lastly, thank you for being one who only posts a story after completing it first, that is also greatly appreciated. After having read and gotten interested in a story to only have the author never finish it, I rarely read uncompleted stories any longer, but finding great or even just good completed stories is almost a full time job on its own, so when I come across an author like yourself I worship at their feet!
Nb chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Just discovered this story, it is fabulous! Thank you very much, really enjoyed reading it.
Chitilada chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Thank you so much for this amazing story! Even though it was a bit confusing sometimes I thoroughly enjoyed reading it (and it reminded me of Eragon, which is a good thing) ... Keep up the good work :)
Cassandra392 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
This was great! I really enjoyed it.
Kali Kalisto chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
I do admit I'm not a reviewer, mostly because I just pocket (and this is the most amazing app ever) fics to read them offline and I'm too lazy to go back once online. That said, this time I had to come back. I'm very slowly reading my way through your stories, because I'm in love with the way you weave your stories (them being gen is a wonderful bonus, too!) and this one is, I believe, the fifth I've read. It's also the first one to have a huge emotional impact on me. If I were forced to describe it in two words, I'd say it is horribly beautiful.

I loved the way you described Merlin's emotions and specially how you handled his trauma, it was very realistic and done in such a way that you could almost feel him. And goodness, but the panic attack that led our dearest warlock to hid into the tower, it all made me weep like a newborn child. I won't even try to say something about the Arthur and Merlin ending scene in that particular chapter because it was too precious for words.

I loved the Kilgharrah and Merlin bonding and their relationship getting a lot of exposure. I loved the darkish spell and the fight of the dragons. I loved akward Arthur and observant Gwaine, fatherly Gaius and politely jelous Gwen. I loved it all.

Honestly, I should thankyou for this story, not only for all the reasons stated above but also for making me remember what I look for in hurt stories. So, thank you, for all the effort you went through with this story, for all the time you invested in it and ultimately for sharing it with us.
Emachinescat chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
This was absolutely fantabulous! You have them spot-on. You continue to amaze me with your stories! I really hope you post more soon! :)
Emachinescat chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
Dawwwww!
Emachinescat chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Epic, epic, epic.
Emachinescat chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. Gosh, the chapter’s end… fantastic. And not OOC at all, I think. Amazing!