Reviews for Staring At The Stars
StevieUniverse chapter 1 . 1/14
I loved it! Its funny too! I loved the bit about Cyborg dangling the ham in BBs face
kate chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
still needs to be longer
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is a lovely and funny work.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is awesome! Omg, I could literally sit here all night reading your stories and saying how awesome they are. I would so do that. But I got homework... :P Oh well. A little more reading wouldn't hurt. *two hours later* Huh? Oh yeah...I've got homework. Okay, keep up the awesome writing!
TheElementHero chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
The little back and forth misunderstanding at the end was a great touch, there. Very well written.
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Awwww. thats so awesome.
cruelistnightmare chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
THAT IS SO FUNNY! OMG RAVEN!
TheThoughtsofKarasu chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwww how sweet. I love how all of your stories have some sort of connection, it's really cool. It's kinda like a storyline, but it's not tied down to one thing. And again, LOVE the BBrae fluff! :)
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awe! So cute, their date was absolutely adorable!
Mr Nuked Duck chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yay! BBxRae-cuteness FTW! I feel very unmanly right now, but I honestly don't give a ****! XD
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I liked it. Very original and very believable, especially the "confession" at the breakfast table haha. The Star-Gazing restaurant actually seems like a bonafide genius idea for a real restaurant! I like it :)

Anyways keep up the good work and hope to read more BB/Rae from you soon :)
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ohmigosh, that was so adorable and funny!
WeArePioneers chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awe, that was very sweet! I personally thought that the argument between them was funny, when that waitress interrupted their little moments and Robin's "I was talking about Mad Mod escaping from prison again." I really liked it. :)