Reviews for Staring At The Stars
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 6/22
Note to self, never interrupt Raven's kissy face time.

The reveal of Raven and Beast dating was pure chaos. The important thing was that Beast Boy wasn't wrongfully accused of anything. It was amusing seeing Cyborg freaking out like that.
StevieUniverse chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I loved it! Its funny too! I loved the bit about Cyborg dangling the ham in BBs face
kate chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
still needs to be longer
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is a lovely and funny work.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is awesome! Omg, I could literally sit here all night reading your stories and saying how awesome they are. I would so do that. But I got homework... :P Oh well. A little more reading wouldn't hurt. *two hours later* Huh? Oh yeah...I've got homework. Okay, keep up the awesome writing!
TheElementHero-deactivated chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
The little back and forth misunderstanding at the end was a great touch, there. Very well written.
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Awwww. thats so awesome.
cruelistnightmare chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
THAT IS SO FUNNY! OMG RAVEN!
TheAdventuresofaNerd chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwww how sweet. I love how all of your stories have some sort of connection, it's really cool. It's kinda like a storyline, but it's not tied down to one thing. And again, LOVE the BBrae fluff! :)
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awe! So cute, their date was absolutely adorable!
Mr Nuked Duck chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yay! BBxRae-cuteness FTW! I feel very unmanly right now, but I honestly don't give a ****! XD
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I liked it. Very original and very believable, especially the "confession" at the breakfast table haha. The Star-Gazing restaurant actually seems like a bonafide genius idea for a real restaurant! I like it :)

Anyways keep up the good work and hope to read more BB/Rae from you soon :)
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ohmigosh, that was so adorable and funny!
WeArePioneers chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awe, that was very sweet! I personally thought that the argument between them was funny, when that waitress interrupted their little moments and Robin's "I was talking about Mad Mod escaping from prison again." I really liked it. :)