Reviews for Friendship Between Kings
Huasen-Butter chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Best. Present. Ever.
No lie. I've never had anyone do anything for me before that was so personal. (This totally outranks the GBA from Amazon).
Awesome characterization & I love how you fleshed out Juudai & Abidos' relationship with each other without it being too serious/funny/sappy/etc.
(That reminds me, I've got to get that art for Qu-ko done soon. And for Nova, too.)
Laforet chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
This was a very good collection of drabbles. I'll miss this story. I am still looking forward to "Hell's Ice".

Anyway, keep up the awesome work, and I look forward to reading more from you.
Nightshade07 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Oblivious Juudai, that's what we all love about you!
Nightshade07 chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Awesome, update ASAP! :):):):):):):)
Nightshade07 chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
Camula's a cold-blooded bitch! Awesome, update ASAP! :):):):):):):)
Nightshade07 chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Awesome, update ASAP! :):):):):):):):):)
Nightshade07 chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Awesome, update ASAP! :):):):):):):):):)
Nightshade07 chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Yay for Fubuki, love you lots Blizzard Prince, Surfer King, unofficial bad ass, host of Darkness! Though you probably don't like that last one. Update ASAP! :):):):):):):) Will Bridge to the Darkness be out soon?!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
And here's Shou.

Some of your wording is a little odd. The imagery is nice, but it disrupts the flow. "Passionate fires" for example. "a passion" seems to work better there.

[ If Abidos wasn't there, he wouldn't have been thrown out of the Seven Stars by Ryou] - do you mean Abidos was thrown out of the Stars or Shou was? That also makes the term "there" ambiguous.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
This one gives way more questions than answers, but I suppose that's to be expected when these drabbles exist in an AU world we haven't received a whole lot of exposure to. The Chinese water torture? I thought it was ice at the beginning for some reason. It seems strangely reminiscent of Shou waking up in that cave after running from Judai. I'm glad this gives us more hints of Abidos' past though; it answered that question at least as well as bringing other interesting questions about.
Nightshade07 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Shou you are acting really immature, are you seriously playing the blame game?! And Ryou threw Abidos out of the Seven Stars, does that mean Ryou is the leader of the Seven Stars?! Update ASAP! :):):):):):)
Nightshade07 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Oh no Abidos! Never fear, Jaden's here! Update ASAP! :):):):):):):)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Interesting, similar to the drabble about the beverages it shows a comparison between Abidos' life and Juudai's in their different times. Reading this though, it did occur to me that Abidos seems to be adapting to modern life a little too smoothly. It's fine since it's mostly around Juudai, but doesn't some random student realise his odd behavior. Juudai can't be around all the time to explain things...and I would love to see Abidos explaining to Juudai that he's from ancient Egypt too.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Yay, some pre-Juudai life that involves his family.

[It wasn't a command, but it wasn't a question, either] - a request then? That's a bit of an odd way of phrasing it, as you've left the final descriptor up in the air still.

[Shou didn't waste time, but refilled the cup] - I don't think you need the comma.

And so Abidos finally gets his cup of tea. Nice, and some association with Shou as well.
Nightshade07 chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Awesome, update ASAP! :):):):):):):)