Reviews for Don't let me go
PrideEdwardElric chapter 5 . 3/22
This fic...is so good...I don't have any other way to express how good it is...and how extremely accurately depressing it is. We GLTAS fans know just how much the universe seems to want to keep screwing over Razer's happiness and chance at love. However...that's not really the biggest thing eating at me right now. What's is...is something much more personal at heart. It goes back to what you said at the end of chapter 2...the same exact way we fans got the short end of the stick at the end of the show, no thanks to CN cancelling the show prematurely, is similar to what AI-Ilana is going through here in this story… She had no other choice but to do to save herself from even more sorrow, and to help Razer move on… Because she was seen as little more than a mere nuisance to everyone around her...even Razer during multiple parts. So she did the only logical decision she could: Self-termination or...suicide.

As for my own broken heart...I think I felt another piece of it fall... I thought it couldn't get anymore broken but it did, especially even after the official tragic/bittersweet 'end' of the show itself... This series, and many things coming from its fanbase such as sad fanart and well-made fanfics such as this, managed to break my heart just as bad as how the last relationship I had broke my heart, and I can't seem to mend these wounds either no matter what I do to try to 'move on' (like Razer has been trying to do throughout the series). Sounds so cliche as heck, I know...but I can't think of any other way to describe it. We can try and hope all we want about GLTAS getting its proper conclusion, but at the end of the day, reality dictates that things do not work that way…
Cat Goliath chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I liked it. Although it didn't end all happy and with the two in a relationship, it seemed realistic, especially with the situation you've thrown them in. Really nice story telling.
TheProposal1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Looo ve ittt !
Rassilon001 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I'd say this was a good concept poorly executed. Don't get me wrong it was enjoyable seeing such profound agony as Razer stumbled through the remarkably awkward re-awakening of his lost wife Ilana, but beyond that it seemed... artificial. More saying and less showing.

Other than that it was good, it was a welcome return of Atrocitus and Drusa, I felt that the drama in the Razer/Ilana/Aya was strong. I would question how willing Hal would be to deal with the Guardians after the first season, especially with something so sensitive (why not just go back to Ganthet?) but it helped move the story along, so I can respect that.

Overall, three and a half out of five.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
This must be my third time reading "Don't let me go," and my twentieth time reading your GLTAS fics. You're just such an incredible writer, you provide such great imagery and character insight. Never stop writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
well done
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Great story.
DarkHeart89 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I loved this fic to death C: You're an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
ASDF;LKJ
Lol, Hal you're not good at discussing things!
Haha, I love this so far! 3
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Well, that's a way to get out of there!
Sounddrive chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
O.O

Hello, this is surprising!
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Poor things . . . Illana is so confused . . . :(
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
O.o

HUH?!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Thanks for this writing this nice story, I hope you had a great Valentines Day

Cant wait to see more of your work :)
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Enjoyed reading.
Thanks for writing & posting!