Reviews for Don't let me go
Cat Goliath chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I liked it. Although it didn't end all happy and with the two in a relationship, it seemed realistic, especially with the situation you've thrown them in. Really nice story telling.
Camii-SuperMartianObsessed chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Looo ve ittt !
Rassilon001 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I'd say this was a good concept poorly executed. Don't get me wrong it was enjoyable seeing such profound agony as Razer stumbled through the remarkably awkward re-awakening of his lost wife Ilana, but beyond that it seemed... artificial. More saying and less showing.

Other than that it was good, it was a welcome return of Atrocitus and Drusa, I felt that the drama in the Razer/Ilana/Aya was strong. I would question how willing Hal would be to deal with the Guardians after the first season, especially with something so sensitive (why not just go back to Ganthet?) but it helped move the story along, so I can respect that.

Overall, three and a half out of five.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
This must be my third time reading "Don't let me go," and my twentieth time reading your GLTAS fics. You're just such an incredible writer, you provide such great imagery and character insight. Never stop writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
well done
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Great story.
DarkHeart89 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I loved this fic to death C: You're an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
ASDF;LKJ
Lol, Hal you're not good at discussing things!
Haha, I love this so far! 3
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Well, that's a way to get out of there!
Sounddrive chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
O.O

Hello, this is surprising!
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Poor things . . . Illana is so confused . . . :(
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
O.o

HUH?!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Thanks for this writing this nice story, I hope you had a great Valentines Day

Cant wait to see more of your work :)
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Enjoyed reading.
Thanks for writing & posting!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I actually cried at Ilana's "death" at the end. Then I read it again with "Tonight" (which I had never heard before) in the background and cried more. Beautiful story.