Reviews for Brothers' Hurt and Elrond's Pains
rinofmidnight chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
Oh my...simply wonderful! Elrond is evil :D
Please do more with him and Thranduil! Or...I wonder how the great Lady Galadriel would react. I think Aragorn and Legolas would torment Haldir :)
Anyways keep up the great work!
~Rin
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D: D: D: D: D: It's OVER! D': D': D': D': What am I going to DO with my LIFE now? :'( :'( :'(
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
*Squeals in excitement* Ooooooh, I hope this one has a sequel! :D :D :D :D *Charges off to check*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
I have to admit, I'm crying again over that ending. :'( I'm just going to pretend he gets to be the resident ambassador.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
Still asphyxiating...xDxDxDxDxD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
*Forgets how to breathe* You know, I /detest/ Legolas, mostly because he contributes absolutely nothing to the story, and yet all the girls adore /him/, but I really feel sorry for him here. XDXDXD The poem is true, but I'm not quite sure he deserves all this. *Dies laughing*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD Best. Poem. EVER! XDXDXDXDXD I'm with Elladan and Elrohir - such perfection should, by rights, be framed and preserved for posterity. xDxDxDxD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
YES! THINGS ARE BACK TO NORMAL! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO AKLGHSDIGH SDGSDG - (We're sorry the rest of this review is unavailable, due to the fact that the reader is laughing and crying and partying and howling all at once, and is unable to form coherent statements. -_- Please check back later.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader has broken down sobbing because all the fluffiness and hilarity that she's gotten used to from this story is probably going to be over, because of the WotR. Please check back later. And bring a mop.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
*Sniffles* Oh, the angst. :'( It wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the chapters beforehand had been grim, but they weren't. They were delightful. And now it feels like a leaden cloud has taken up residence in my chest. :(
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
Bahahahahahaha! Legolas Dandelion! xDxDxDxDxD And Elrohir walked into a wall. xDxDxDxD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader asphyxiated from laughing too hard and passed out on the floor. Please check back later.)

(We don't get paid enough for this.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader has very nearly died of laughter and is being carried to the Hall of Healing. Please check back later.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
*Rescues Elladan and Elrohir* Can I shoot Legolas? Pleasepleaseplease? Can I? :D
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader is laughing so hard that she's as incoherent as Aragorn. Please check back later.)