Reviews for Brothers' Hurt and Elrond's Pains
lealover1 chapter 20 . 1/14
Omg a new chapter? I actually reread this story just a few days ago so I am so happy that you decided to come back. I will egarly await the next chapter. Thank you so much for this story, it is amazing .3
Goddessofwarriorcats chapter 20 . 1/14
I'm just glad you're back! your story kept my spirits up while I was sick for a while!
Sechee chapter 20 . 1/14
I was so happy to see the update alert today! Loved this chap, as always.
Don't worry, we all know that writing regularly is a pain, and that life often gets in the way. Glad you're back though!
AbuvTheClouds chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Okay. So hi! I don't think I've ever read any of your stories before but earlier I was looking for Elrond angst and found this story. I read all 19 chapters today and I throughly enjoyed them. I haven't laughed thst hard at a story in a VERY long time. I mean loud, teary-eyed laughter. Either that or I was grinning, as you say, like a loon. These are some of the best short stories I have read in a while and I must say that you have a wonderful sense of humor. I am very much looking forward to future updates and am now planning on reading more of your stories. Please bring me more hilarity soon!
no one chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
hahahaha, this is brilliant and hilarious. I nearly lost my voice laughing. Wonderful.
minouuu974 chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
(We're sorry, your correspodant has been rendered insensible for the moment, you may try again once the laughter has died down. If, not, call the ambulance.)
Strawberry chapter 19 . 4/15/2017
All of these were hilarious I loved them- please do more?
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
like : )
NuttyThenutjob chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
IM CRYING SO MUCH IM BLAMING YOU
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 19 . 11/3/2016
This is brilliant. I love the stories and the scenarios. Can you please do more?
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
For some reason; when I hear you say Estel I think he is a little kid again, but when I here Aragorn I think he is an adult. WHY CAN'T I TELL THE DIFFERENCE!
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I was wondering how long it would take h to crack.
TheCrazyTwins chapter 18 . 9/17/2016
Oh my gosh, this story needs a warning label, honestly, I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe! I love the beautiful blend of humor and angst.
Awesome chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
You, dear author are evil! It is near impossible to read your texts without bursting out laughing. Im so having a blast reading this! Too bad Im sitting in class and I have to bite my tongue! Who said college cant be fun!
MirkwoodKickAss chapter 19 . 6/20/2016