Reviews for Brothers' Hurt and Elrond's Pains
minouuu974 chapter 19 . 5/17
(We're sorry, your correspodant has been rendered insensible for the moment, you may try again once the laughter has died down. If, not, call the ambulance.)
Strawberry chapter 19 . 4/15
All of these were hilarious I loved them- please do more?
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 1/4
like : )
NuttyThenutjob chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
IM CRYING SO MUCH IM BLAMING YOU
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 19 . 11/3/2016
This is brilliant. I love the stories and the scenarios. Can you please do more?
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
For some reason; when I hear you say Estel I think he is a little kid again, but when I here Aragorn I think he is an adult. WHY CAN'T I TELL THE DIFFERENCE!
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I was wondering how long it would take h to crack.
TheCrazyTwins chapter 18 . 9/17/2016
Oh my gosh, this story needs a warning label, honestly, I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe! I love the beautiful blend of humor and angst.
Awesome chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
You, dear author are evil! It is near impossible to read your texts without bursting out laughing. Im so having a blast reading this! Too bad Im sitting in class and I have to bite my tongue! Who said college cant be fun!
MirkwoodKickAss chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
These are hilarious!
UnnamedElement chapter 17 . 6/9/2016
I really liked the relationship you wrote between Aragorn and legolas here, and a thoughtful incorporation of Jackson's movieverse. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Horsegirl01 chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
This was great! So nice to see another update from you! I lived how we got both perspectives this time from Thranduil and Elrond. Too funny! I guess they have finally been pushed to the breaking point...
Leafdragon117 chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I was having a positively HORRIBLE day, and this chappie certainly cheered me up! :D I can always count on Elrond and the others to make me laugh! XD Thank you! Lovely chapter, by the way.
Brievel chapter 19 . 5/28/2016
Ahahahaha, the rain. xD Well, they learned their lesson about mud.
NuttyThenutjob chapter 6 . 3/21/2016