Reviews for Brothers' Hurt and Elrond's Pains
ScorpionFlower24 chapter 1 . 4/12
Wooow so funny :) I love when Elrond rants, I think it's cute.
1234grace chapter 14 . 2/9
Lol this story is funny:) can't wait to read any updates
Zane-Ice-Fairy chapter 14 . 1/22
I LOVE THIS NEVER STOP WRITING IT PLEASE GOD
Clare Hope chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Ahem...I actually understood enough of that Elvish to be thoroughly disgusted with those two. Really, they ought to be more polite. ("Ego mibo yrch" indeed. Although, to be honest, I've said that to people occasionally because they don't understand it and it's funny.) This is a lot of fun, thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
You know how older siblings/ parents always embarrass you or tell stories about when you were toddlers to your friends? Can someone please embarrass estel in front of the rangers?
Horsegirl01 chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
I enjoyed reading these shorts. It was great to see you posting again! Looking forward to the next ones!
Fandomology chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
This chapter was awesome! I laughed so many times and I loved the ending! :)
Lientjuhh chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
I like it.. Well done.. ;D
On Hiatus. Back Later chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Oh my gods this is too good! XD
On Hiatus. Back Later chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh stop it! Stop it now! I can't stop laughing
AeronielofLorien chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Oh my gosh! I was laughing so hard I cried! So great!
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
This collection of stories is absolutely incredible! They're hilarious when they mean to be, yet serious when they have to be. I love how all the characters are portrayed, and it's always fun reading about the brothers bickering with one another.

If it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if I could suggest an idea for a future chapter... So far all of the injuries Estel & Legolas have received have been either manageable or their severity has been glossed over. I was wondering if you could write a chapter where one of them (preferably Legolas) actually has a serious, near-death experience. It would be interesting to explore the depths of their relationship in a life-or-death scenario.

If not, that's totally fine! Honestly anything from you is going to be wonderful. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Best wishes & happy writing!
LotR chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Presenter of all things shiny?
That my friend, was pure genius.
I wonder who came up with that joke...
LotR chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Estel's gonna cop it.
LotR chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Wow.
I don't think I can breathe.