Reviews for Love Keeps Her In The Air
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Interesting story...Glad I stumbled acrossit!
Angelpheonixwings14 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
This story is amazing. You have a wonderful concept of their characters, very accurate, and your writing style is beautiful. I totally believe it. Please update soon!
rubyxblade chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Just started reading! The story's a little odd for me, but I find myself wanting to stick with it. Here's to a quick update!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
This is such a wonderful story :D i am so glad i stumbled across it.
You write an extremely interesting River. One that i could see being canon if the series continued past the movie. So looking forward to more :)
XxDeathStarxX chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Very good chapter! Lol at how River swept the floor with Badger. She's a force to be reckoned with.
Twisha chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I'm a bit too tired to give a proper revew, but I like this so much I decided to give it a shot. I like Maliver and I really enjoyed this fic. It can be tricky to get River's and Ma's voices right, but you managed beautifully. I could hear the lines being spoken. You even did a great job with Badger too. I also like your descriptions. They're detailed enough that I can see the scene in my head but not so wordy that it bogs down the flow of the story. This exchange exemplifies that:

"Soldier's bunks should be sparse, little one. Girls bunks should be all dolled up and the like," Mal supplied as he finished tacking up the star chart and turned to look at her.
River sprang to her feet fluidly, performing a flawless pirouette and then taking on a fighting stance. "What if she is both?"
-Nice voices, nice character, and I love the image of River pirouetting into a fighting stance! I can't wait to see where you take this.
casedeputy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wow this was good. Your River and Mal are spot on. Looking forward to more.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is lovely. Can't wait for more.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Very good start! Can't wait for more!