Reviews for The Faith Healer
takersgirl519 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Hey there, I was wondering if we were near the end. and if so, is shippo going to explain more about kagome and his' past or will it be kept a secret. will the surgery be a success?
grimmich chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
:D so has JARVIS been giving him the diet without his knowledge? or did Tony just start the diet back up himself?
Infinities Lover chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
x3 Oh Tony...
DYquem chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I really liked this last chapter. You have the characters down well.
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Asdfghjkl. I can't decide which storyline I like better. Both are so good! Can't you just blend them together a bit...? :) Le sigh. I know, asking for the impossible... I liked the action and comedic lines from the first storyline, but I liked the in-control attitude of Kagome from the second attitude as well.
Janine Lily chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Kind of love this one. After all they've been through and everything they've seen, seeing Kagome and Shippou like this makes a lot of sense.
I'm loving your stories by the way! Discovered them yesterday and can't stop reading!
shintochick chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I could write a whole page on each part of this story I found amazing but I will just say that as always your writing is unbelievably awesome! Thank you. Every time you update your stories it makes my day better.
kristina.m.haynes.3 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I love it, makes me wonder was she marked for him as a mother or lover? And love how Tony opens mouth and inserts foot!
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
coolness! looking forward to more!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
This was a ridiculously good chapter! Please update again soon.

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
in the seventies my mum was into macrobiotics and we started the day with blended salad, carrot/celery juice and two egg yolks from slightly poached eggs (whites were discarded into the compost)... one thinks tony's diet would not be much different than i've had to experience (had to mix herb tonics for my mum and sister when they had cancer and was made to taste them on frequently, "if you expect me to drink this you taste it first!").

but i guess surgery would surely be much scarier than the diet.

nice banner/tony interaction... lol
KEdakumi chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Bruce clucked. :D I'm having an awful day, but this chapter totally made me smile. And I love what Natasha said about finding an 'ass raised in a barn' as a substitute for Tony.
Infinities Lover chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
x3 lol This is just slightly funny for some reason. x3 Love it!
Manic Ginger chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Awesome!
amb520 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Oh, I like this alternative ending. I would really love to see this continued at some point.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »